General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I've just been looking at the highest posters board on the forum because I note many of you have posted into the tens of thousands - which is impressive to say the least - and I note there is a guy called Hank at the top with 50,001. I'm assuming that's some sort of plant by the admins, but what was that about? He was only active for 3 days, so either he's made up somehow, or he's some sort of maniac.

I'm hoping it's the latter obviously.

Alex. He changed his name to Hank for 3 days then fucked off for the umpteenth time. He will be back eventually

... um He died mate. :(

With 50,000 posts in three days, that statement wouldn't have been all that surprising.

Alex then, cheers. 50,001's a good number to leave on. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.

With 50,000 posts in three days, that statement wouldn't have been all that surprising.

Alex then, cheers. 50,001's a good number to leave on. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.

Your curiosity isn't the only thing J69 can satisfy. According to his PR man (himself) he's above average in the trouser department. Plus he's really cool... so, y'know, "gitsum"

Your curiosity isn't the only thing J69 can satisfy. According to his PR man (himself) he's above average in the trouser department. Plus he's really cool... so, y'know, "gitsum"

Dunno like, my own preference tends to be for monochrome moustachioed men who smoke cigars...

I guess I'd take the J69 experience if I get a home cooked meal at the end of it.

Dunno like, my own preference tends to be for monochrome moustachioed men who smoke cigars...

I guess I'd take the J69 experience if I get a home cooked meal at the end of it.

I think he could fix you up a store bought pie? but afterwards he'd impress you with a raft of "virgin" cocktails.

Should the sweet/chocolate aisle's in supermarkets been narrower than other aisle's so fat people cannot walk along.

Should local councils appoint `Fat' Wardens to hand out `fat' tickets to fat people who walk two abreast along footpaths in main towns.

Should fat people be barred from public transport and taxi's because walking would do them good

If fat people can produce a doctors certificate explaining that they have a medical condition which has caused their fatness then fine.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

The usuals suspects ganging up with nothing as usual to bring to the party.

You appear to be the only guest at this particular party, sunshine.

Aye, I'd worked that out you wobbling clown :lol:

How about .....

" Less taste than a cardboard box?

Not seen your dick in years?

We will deliver to your armchair. (Free shovel with every order over 20kg). "

Went out for a bite to eat at 4pm today to find that the restaurant couldn't serve me a drink until 5pm because of the archaic licensing restrictions over Easter. Fucking zealot Christian wankers.

Plus I called in at Currys on the way home to pick up the new TV I'd reserved to find that they'd closed at 6 because it was Good Friday.

I got there at 6.15 and there were still customers in the store but the bitch at the front door wouldn't let me in at all. Despite the fact that they hadn't updated their opening hours on their website and I had spoken to a woman from the store earlier in the day to confirm that I'd be down that evening to collect the TV.

I may as well just buy all my electronics online if those working in stores are going to be such cunts.

Hate that place, shower of bastards generally, had to go into pc world a while back as i had no other choice, listening to some pleb read stuff off the info cards like he understands it, trying to con some people into spending £800+ after being told all they need is a pc for a kid to do homework on... and they don't even work on commission is the best bit.

Are you sure re: the last bit ?

I think curries is ok as long as you are clued up on what you want and how much out will cost. Wouldn't like to see it go. Had to replace my nexus 7 there which they did without fuss. Would have been a ball ache with Amazon or eBuyer etc.

What I generally do now though is force John Lewis to price match. Just bring a copy of an online price and they usually match it. Sorted if anything goes wrong.