General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Didn't know they price matched with online. Thought it was restricted to the high street.

Aye, sorry, that's right I think, was referring to high street websites, including the likes of Tesco. These are often not much worse than amazon in my experience, and worth paying a bit more for better returns service.

Tandy in the Newgate Centre, now that was a shop.

Tiny Computers.

Mate used to work for them, the tie he had to wear had the bottom triangle coloured in red, and the word Tiny vertically down the length of the tie...

the garden today ... hasn't snowed since the 23rd, a mile or so down there road it's all cleared :lol:

summer.JPG

Was up over the Mournes today a run, snow still up higher than the car in places. Plenty of people up sledding and the like, took a few pics but haven't an idea how to post them here.

There's an ice-cream van doing the rounds. Fuck off man. :lol:

I think the one that comes through our estate had about 2 weeks off in January and that was it. :lol: The tune goes right through me.

We've lived here a year and never seen a single person buy anything from it.

"Emergent service worker", apparently. Seems to be largely based on renting rather than owning.

Aye, I'm mortgaged to within an inch of my life and got no savings left....but I'm elite because I listen to some classical music and Jazz.

...and I look like this apparently...

23h7hp1.jpg