General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Announced today that Tyson Gay and Asafa Powell have tested positive for banned substances. Rumours about Nesta Carter too. All buckling under the pressure of trying to catch up to Bolt, or...?

Moderately sensationalist headlining from the BBC there... :lol:

bolt

Does anyone know how to go about fitting a television bracket?

I'm quite happy putting the bracket on the wall but after that im not sure how to attach the television.

Ive got a panosonic viera and apart from a couple of screw holes it doesn't look very attachable - despite being advised to buy this http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-accessories/pixel/pxtb3260/pixe-pxtb3260 to attach it.

Does anyone have any clues? I'm looking at @JAWD

TV fixing with CT. ;)

e3ave9e9.jpg

menedupy.jpg

e2abuzun.jpg

Right, I think my TV is about the same as that - Vier, 47"?

How is that attaching to the bracket, by a piece of rope? :lol:

Right, I think my TV is about the same as that - Vier, 47"?

How is that attaching to the bracket, by a piece of rope? :lol:

The two strip brackets screwed into the TV hook on to the large bracket fixed on the wall. If you are holding the TV in front of you, you angle the top towards the bracket lip and then push the bottom of the TV in til it "clicks" (makes a click noise).

The rope is a quick release thing than unlocks the bracket when you want to remove the TV.

The two strip brackets screwed into the TV hook on to the large bracket fixed on the wall. If you are holding the TV in front of you, you angle the top towards the bracket lip and then push the bottom of the TV in til it "clicks" (makes a click noise).

The rope is a quick release thing than unlocks the bracket when you want to remove the TV.

Ah I get you! fairly fool proof :scratchchin:

Basically I don't want my TV falling with style. :lol:

That looks pretty smart! I'll see how I get on with it at first as the cables may slip down the side of the (not used) fireplace but I'll wait and see!

Cheers for the advice anyway, I'll try and get a picture up if it's not a complete disaster! Coincidentally we've the same TV so I'm feeling pretty confident. :alex:

Expensive mistake if you get this wrong, potentially very dangerous too. I'd pay a professional (mind I have difficulty changing light bulbs).

1.5 inch behind the plaster is solid brick so I'm hoping it'll work out fine! If not I'll have top get creative with the house insurance! :lol: