General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

If I was smoking 30 a day like I used to now, work it out, £12.50 a day, £87.50 a week, £350 every four weeks,£3500 every forty weeks, over four grand a year for a habit. Unbelievable. Wish I never started smoking years ago tbh, has literally not one benefit.

Looks cool tbf

Tabs are a weird one. They taste foul at first then you can't get enough. But they kill you, make you stink and give you yellow fingers and teeth without even altering your mind.

Utterly pointless, and yet I know why so many are hooked. Not much on life beats a cold pint and a snout in a sunny beer garden.

And yet, like most reformed smokers, I get really irritated now if someone sparks up next to me. Stinking tramps

803625118.jpg

The final touches being added to the structure of the new World Trade Centre. Mildly vertigo-inducing.

These yanks would be getting swiftly pedalled if that was my job, dodgy bastards :lol:

I'm 2 days in to my IRATA Level 3 course, it's knackering but great to learn advanced technique.

And yet, like most reformed smokers, I get really irritated now if someone sparks up next to me. Stinking tramps

I know I'm in the minority on this one but I love it, it's like a nasal trip down memory lane. Now stale smoke is a different story.