General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

All bloody day

i8yXTAEiuIZtV.gif

Oh as an aside, you remember I said I worked with a Walkter Mitty?

Well today he decided to sleaze on to a girl who works for a company we deal with a lot. Every phonecall he used a different language to say hello in. He seeme surprised she didn't speak German, was apologetic that his Russian was a little rusty, however his opening gambit of French set the bar for the day as he said "Au revoir madamoiselle". I cracked up and have been speaking to him like Boycie all day.

Mange Tout Rodney, Mange Tout

Cheers. Don't want it revoked or owt. Just interested to know. May have been a particularly offensive stat that did for me.

:lol: "And this chart shows the correlation between NO post count and persistent virginity."

Margarine.

Have you ever considered its use?

Do we spread it on because we like it or simply because it glues everything in place and stops stuff falling out.

Assuming we can spread (arf!) the definition to all butter substitutes, then mostly the latter, to be honest. When him indoors is on a health kick I'll tend to swap it out for ultra mega thuper light "mayonnaise" (i.e. nothing of the sort, but it looks a bit like mayonnaise and makes bread less dry) and save an easy 50 calories per sandwich.

Assuming we can spread (arf!) the definition to all butter substitutes, then mostly the latter, to be honest. When him indoors is on a health kick I'll tend to swap it out for ultra mega thuper light "mayonnaise" (i.e. nothing of the sort, but it looks a bit like mayonnaise and makes bread less dry) and save an easy 50 calories per sandwich.

Good idea. I was thinking of using a dairy light triangle as glue.