General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Yeah, extended the term to the maximum on the flat, so it was only about 2/3 of what it had been, but council tax, gas and electric and buildings insurance too.

Plus solicitor's fees to fix it. Massive relief to get shot of it.

Yeah, extended the term to the maximum on the flat, so it was only about 2/3 of what it had been, but council tax, gas and electric and buildings insurance too.

Plus solicitor's fees to fix it. Massive relief to get shot of it.

Well, now that you're flush, are you going to buy a stained-glass window?

BBC acts to stop Danny Dyer films
01-10-13

dyer425.jpg

THE BBC has won public support for its move to stop poor quality gangster films by casting Danny Dyer in EastEnders.

The production of over a dozen straight-to-DVD feature films including Hard As Nails, Lapdance Boss II and Propah has since been halted.

A BBC spokesman said: “By giving Dyer work four nights’ work a week, we cut the risk of him appearing elsewhere to almost zero.

“Anyone renting a film from Blockbuster will now enjoy a much shorter wheat-from-chaff sorting process.”

The BBC confirmed that it had received funding from the same government trust which financed the moves to Hollywood of Vinny Jones and Martine McCutcheon.

Got a call from a recruiter the other day about a job which sounded interesting so told him I'd apply - its an American bank and sometimes these places have their own online application submission process which you have to complete even if you're going through an agency.

I just filled it in and there was a great section about links to US governmental agencies and whether you're either a convicted fraudster or terrorist but anyhow I also saw the form the agency had sent my CV in and their version is absolutely brilliant - much better than the "source" and it sells me really well so I've saved a copy which I'm going to use from now on.

Mia Farrow: Son With Allen 'Possibly' Sinatra's

Actress Mia Farrow has admitted that her biological son with Woody Allen could "possibly" have been fathered by her former husband Frank Sinatra.

untitled-4-2-522x293.jpg

Aye... possibly :lol:

Anyone living down the coast here that plane fly over 20 minutes ago? Sounded insanely load for about 40 seconds, im guessing it was a hercules or something

Aye, did as it happens. Sounded like it was going to crash land in the street.

Got a call from a recruiter the other day about a job which sounded interesting so told him I'd apply - its an American bank and sometimes these places have their own online application submission process which you have to complete even if you're going through an agency.

I applied for and got funding from Microsoft at work a few years back and there was a whole section on whether I had purposely or inadvertently ever funded terrorists.

I'm actually up doing an application form for a job now. Getting distracted by here and Twitter so not going well.