General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol: CT basically treating this bloke like he's just thawed him out of a piece of prehistoric ice.

"This is a banana. Can you say that? BA-NA-NA. We eat these. You probably don't understand eating, here feel my face as I chew it."

I hope you took the opportunity to get your weekly shop for free btw.

:lol: CT basically treating this bloke like he's just thawed him out of a piece of prehistoric ice.

"This is a banana. Can you say that? BA-NA-NA. We eat these. You probably don't understand eating, here feel my face as I chew it."

:lol:

I work with a blind lass - she's got a dog to take her about - and funnily enough an obese (clinically but not morbidly) taxi driver takes her to and from work.

She's pretty sound with it and it's amazing how she gets around without any bother.

Tears :lol:

:spit:

Was supposed to be taking my folks to the airport in the last hour but my Mam has been bad again, she was in hospital about 6 weeks ago and it's something where nerves don't help. Feel sorry for them as this would probably have been their last foreign holiday after having none at all until about ten years ago, (they're in their late sixties). :(

Yeah I saw that, although the description I read used the word 'dunk'. I find it amusing, the idea of standing with your legs apart then ceremoniously bending then straightening your knees to plunge your chap in and out of this beaker as if it were a chocolate digestive.

the social sector of my life has developed stunning likenesses to the mackem boom/bust cycle.

it goes something like this:

Sunday: wake up feeling like death and spend the afternoon contemplating not doing it again

monday/tuesday: still feel shit/paranoid delusional panic attack watching over my shoulder

wednesday: realise i have finally turned the corner and given things up

thursday: plan a relaxing weekend with a nice meal and a film to watch on saturday night.

friday: end the working week feeling that i deserve a drink or two on saturday afternoon.

saturday: have the deserved drink or two on saturday afternoon as the afternoon spirals into the evening and 5am hits in no time. this can be magnified if the toon win

Sunday: wake up feeling like death and spend the afternoon contemplating not doing it again

and so on. i probably need some kind of professional help

I've got a mate who was in a similar boat, except he was always the wanker on nights out cos of the state he got in. He would go to weddings and cause grief for the bride and groom by offending people etc.

Anyway he went for hypnotherapy cos everyone was falling out with him, and that sorted him out.

I've got a mate who was in a similar boat, except he was always the wanker on nights out cos of the state he got in. He would go to weddings and cause grief for the bride and groom by offending people etc.

Anyway he went for hypnotherapy cos everyone was falling out with him, and that sorted him out.

Hypnotherapy!? Why didn't he just stop getting smashed. Would have been cheaper