General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Aye. :lol:

I don't think they are worth quite what the newspapers & press will say they are but they'd still fetch good money.

They'll be for sale straight away I imagine. Quite self depricating from Banksy I suppose -giving an impression of what his art is really worth.

Quite nervous as I've got an interview for a secondment position tomorrow. First interview I've had in almost four years so I'm a bit out of practice.

Good luck mate, break a back! :good:

Had the most ridiculous 3 days. Took the 7am flight to Geneva on monday morning, then drove to Champerey near Chamonix for an off-site team building. Spent most of the afternoon doing a bizarre speed-dating affair then went to an ice-rink to play Curling which was the team-building event. Managed to do my knee in being a flid on the ice. Back to the hotel, dinner and then a free bar and no bar staff, literally no limits drinking. Music system was cracking so someone got some seriously cheesy dance music on the go and the party went on till 4.30am. At one point i was grinding crotches with my boss, who is a very elegant Bulgarian lady. I bailed at 3am as i had to leave the next morning to go to Munich. After 2 nights of less than 5 hours sleep, set off at 9am to Aigle to get a train to the airport, took a delayed flight from Geneva at 2pm, arrived in Munich and went straight to a sales force training meeting where i presented for an hour in front of 80 people. Nailed it. Meetings all morning today and then flew home this evening at 5pm.

Completely battered but top bombing.