General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just a word to the wise for the patents of youngsters.

Gruffalo stage play is on for several days at the theatre royal late June.

We've been to see that, as well as Room on the Broom - All brilliantly done and the bairn loved it.

Children should go to the theatre more often. As should grown-ups come to think of it.

We've been to see that, as well as Room on the Broom - All brilliantly done and the bairn loved it.

Children should go to the theatre more often. As should grown-ups come to think of it.

:aye:

Scrape that barrel captain boring

You paid 20% tax on a weekly wage of £1656 with no National Insurance contributions.

If that is your average then you are getting approx £75,000 a year taking holidays and sick into consideration.

This means you owe 40% of everything over £32,000 this means you owe the taxman £17200

Your lack of NI means you will qualify for no state pension or any unemployment allowance if you lose yor job.

As an iT contractor I have my own company and a family member who is an accountant to help me with all that. I assume you do the same.

You paid 20% tax on a weekly wage of £1656 with no National Insurance contributions. If that is your average then you are getting approx £75,000 a year taking holidays and sick into consideration. This means you owe 40% of everything over £32,000 this means you owe the taxman £17200 Your lack of NI means you will qualify for no state pension or any unemployment allowance if you lose yor job. As an iT contractor I have my own company and a family member who is an accountant to help me with all that. I assume you do the same.

Be quiet

You paid 20% tax on a weekly wage of £1656 with no National Insurance contributions. If that is your average then you are getting approx £75,000 a year taking holidays and sick into consideration. This means you owe 40% of everything over £32,000 this means you owe the taxman £17200 Your lack of NI means you will qualify for no state pension or any unemployment allowance if you lose yor job. As an iT contractor I have my own company and a family member who is an accountant to help me with all that. I assume you do the same.

How do I owe 40% of everything over 32k if 20% has already been paid. You even said that in the same post.

You need to lay off the tablets.

Think before you post Kevin.

Its even less because I have been paying 20% on my tax free allowance which now stands at the first 10k thanks to the conservatives.

You still owe the taxman a fair wodge.

And have no NI contributions.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves