General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I don't care if its a robin reliant. Just another snout in the public purse.

It isn't his car, it's technically a pool car, if they hadn't been using this confiscated car and instead only kept half the value of it (roughly £4.5k) then they would have had to buy a car separately and there's no chance it would have been for less than £4.5k so if anything they're saving public money.

But of course there's idiots like you who are so easily sucked in by the obvious slant of the article. Try looking at the facts and making up your own mind next time.

It isn't his car, it's technically a pool car, if they hadn't been using this confiscated car and instead only kept half the value of it (roughly £4.5k) then they would have had to buy a car separately and there's no chance it would have been for less than £4.5k so if anything they're saving public money.

But of course there's idiots like you who are so easily sucked in by the obvious slant of the article. Try looking at the facts and making up your own mind next time.

No need to tarnish idiots with the same brush as Desmond imho.

Seems that I have a 3 year old son who is demonstrating a lot of mincing qualities at the moment. I always thought mincing to be a "put on / learned" behaviour, but am currently starting to think this may not be the case.

An insatiable fondness for Disney princess songs, walking around the sitting room in high heels, handbag and tiara and running with arms flailing, hands flicked back at wrist is the latest tendencies.

A little Billy Elliot I may have.

My Billy Elliot though ;)

Edited by Christmas Tree