General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Accept the offer, then stiff them if the Barclays role works out. And try not to feel a second of guilt about it cos they're almost certainly a bunch of cunts.

No "almost certainly" about it - I do have a major flaw in not being a cunt myself - it's my Mam's fault.

I think if they do offer me the contract I'll insist it's on the condition of starting a week on Monday - then I can see how the Barclays one pans out next week.

Wish my job applications were this straight-forward.

I'm going for an assistant manager job in Farnham. After a month featuring interviews with the cafe manager, chain MD and a trial shift; all of which were fine, I just get an email from the potential boss that he's been in a car accident and is off work until the doctor gives him the all clear.

I'd think it was bollocks if he hadn't attached a pic of his car to the email. Jesus.

Whilst I hope the guy's ok, I really want this job and he seems keen on giving me it, but it all hinges on the MD. My lass found out I'd gone for it and has managed to score herself a first full time job inside the time I've been waiting on the outcome of this application. :lol:

Do I contact the MD or just sit it out and remain keeping everything crossed?

Well good luck to you two. At least you're managing to get interviews. Been trying like hell for the past 6 months, no idea what happens to my applications! :lol:

Brock if I was in your place I'd wait a week or so before contacting the MD. I wouldnt want them to know Im too desperate but would want to show interest at the same time.

Well good luck to you two. At least you're managing to get interviews. Been trying like hell for the past 6 months, no idea what happens to my applications! :lol:

Brock if I was in your place I'd wait a week or so before contacting the MD. I wouldnt want them to know Im too desperate but would want to show interest at the same time.

paper-ball-waste-paper-bin-office-busine

:whistle:

;)

Did anyone watch the granny hookers thing? Some of the things that 84 year old said, would even make Fist blush.

Edited by trophyshy

Just in case you haven't had your daily "What the fuck?" moment.....

A man with a cow slurry fetish has been jailed for five years after threatening to kill a family who tried to stop him targeting their farm.

David Truscott, 44, repeatedly rolled around naked in cow slurry and developed an obsession with a farm in Redruth, Cornwall.

Exeter Crown Court heard that Truscott, formerly of Camborne, Cornwall, targeted the property for eight years.

Last year he admitted making threats to kill and also damage property.

Calf killed

The court heard that he initially removed cow pats from the farm but his behaviour escalated, with Truscott regularly entering the farm to perform a sex act in slurry.

The court was told he then decided to exact revenge on the owners when they erected bollards and removed slurry from their farm in a bid to deter him.

Truscott, who was jailed in 2005, 2009 and 2011 for his actions at the property, repeatedly set fire to their shed, tractor, enclosures and hay - killing a calf in one blaze.

On Friday he was handed an extended sentence of 10 years following psychiatric reports.

Judge Philip Wassall said Truscott, who has autism spectrum disorder, would spend the first five years of his prison sentence receiving hospital treatment.

He will serve an extended licence period of five years on release from prison.

The judge also imposed an extended restraining order to keep him away from the farm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-27643702

Ordered an " ultimate sharing platter for two", for one today.

Yes I am ashamed. :lol:

:spit:

Still losing weight?

:)

As ever

Well it's a Monday! You always have to start on a Monday.

And if he has so much as a slice of bread (inevitable) then he might as well write the week off and start again next Monday :yes

Well it's a Monday! You always have to start on a Monday.

And if he has so much as a slice of bread (inevitable) then he might as well write the week off and start again next Monday :yes

Fruit breakfast and chicken Cesar salad. No bread, not even a cruton.