General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I think I've got a load of bees knocking about in a cavity wall in the kitchen. Yesterday, I had to get about 9 out and it's 4 so far today. Will they just eventually fuck off on their own or will I need to get somebody in? They're harmless but I don't want some mad bee kingdom erupting out of my walls.

My sister has the same thing going on. The problem you'll find is that they're protected, so the council won't do anything about it. If they're honey bees, you can contact a local beekeeper who will come and take them away, but if they're not honeybees then nobody will come and get shot of them for you.

So congratulations on the new additions to the family.

Can you identify them, or stick a pic up?

If they're regular masonry bees, you needn't worry about them doing any damage to the wall, and they'll bugger off soon.

( if they're Killer Bees of Death you're in trouble ).

Can you identify them, or stick a pic up?

If they're regular masonry bees, you needn't worry about them doing any damage to the wall, and they'll bugger off soon.

( if they're Killer Bees of Death you're in trouble ).

If one of them has the GOD DAMN GUTS to peek their head out tomorrow, I'll take a picture when I've got it trapped in a glass.

Just visit a neighbour a few doors down and leave loads of honey everywhere. Your bees becomes their bees and all is well. :good:

So both Jack White and Black Sabbath were awesome & everything worked out pretty smoothly. Although my sister dragged me to Camden which is a shithole.

The Apollo is a class venue - though we did end up front centre for both gigs. There seemed to be a load of moshing at JW for some reason, like it was a metal gig. I don't understand that - or perhaps I'm getting old. :lol:

Sabbath as a band were flawless and sometimes literally stunning, especially the intro - which was an air raid siren before coming out to war pigs, The new drummer is lethal too. Ozzy's voice was a little poor at times but the crowd filled in quite a lot.

So both Jack White and Black Sabbath were awesome & everything worked out pretty smoothly. Although my sister dragged me to Camden which is a shithole.

The Apollo is a class venue - though we did end up front centre for both gigs. There seemed to be a load of moshing at JW for some reason, like it was a metal gig. I don't understand that - or perhaps I'm getting old. :lol:

Sabbath as a band were flawless and sometimes literally stunning, especially the intro - which was an air raid siren before coming out to war pigs, The new drummer is lethal too. Ozzy's voice was a little poor at times but the crowd filled in quite a lot.

Camden isn't my idea of a good night either. I think you'd enjoy South East London, strikes me as your kind of place.

...you must have an agenda here but I can't work out what it is. :scratchchin:

Keeps him out of South West London innit