General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Keeps him out of South West London innit

I'm lost here like lads. :lol:

Ended up having a couple of pints in Covent Garden too. Nice and cheap. :unsure2:

I'm lost here like lads. :lol:

Ended up having a couple of pints in Covent Garden too. Nice and cheap. :unsure2:

As has been said to pretty much every visitor to London, don't drink in the touristy bits.

Aye it's not somewhere I wanted to go but we ended up just landing in a random pub on the way from a to b. Didn't really have much time for drinking overall I suppose. The queues at Black Sabbath were about 400 deep so we just got some water and sat down to watch the bands in the sun.

It's all good. Factor in a bit more time on your next visit and Dave will take you some places where they appreciate his presence at the bar. Your jaw will drop. :good:

It's all good. Factor in a bit more time on your next visit and Dave will take you some places where they appreciate his presence at the bar. Your jaw will drop. :good:

:lol:

I'm moving back onto the tube as well, so I'll be able to get back to those bars soooo much easier. (Staying on the train line as well though, so you're not escaping me that easily."

:lol:

I'm moving back onto the tube as well, so I'll be able to get back to those bars soooo much easier. (Staying on the train line as well though, so you're not escaping me that easily."

Direct trains to Brockley and New Cross Gate! So now they can appreciate your presence at the pub quiz with the Yewtree-bothering host too. :good:

Direct trains to Brockley and New Cross Gate! So now they can appreciate your presence at the pub quiz with the Yewtree-bothering host too. :good:

Fuck that guy.

Anyone going to mention that Geordie Boyo is back and posting football stuff in the General Random Conversation thread, or are we going to just let it slide?

Thanks for acknowledging my existence after the the 8 or so years of not being here..! ;)

I did start posting on NO the other day, but it became clear after I suggested that maybe wanting pardew murdered was a bit harsh, that their clique became erect with hormonal emotion to target me with photoshopped abuse....! :/ I think I hurt Dave's feelings too or he saw an opportunity to be down with the cool kids and joined in as I'd deleated my account. Wasn't really a knee jerk reaction, but more of a choice in not taking to their crack. Mind, Jill did defend me with a very emotional long thought out response by telling them she thought I was alreet...! ;) Nice to see familiar people still on here though as the other place had turned into a playground where their parents have just f#*ked off and left the little shits go at it.

Cheers Cath ;) pretty weird being called Boyo again I must say, but feels familiar ;) besides being in his terrible two's he's doing great, thanks :) it's great seeing your little one doing so well too. I'll have to have a proper catch up with you lot soon.

Thanks for acknowledging my existence after the the 8 or so years of not being here..! ;)

I did start posting on NO the other day, but it became clear after I suggested that maybe wanting pardew murdered was a bit harsh, that their clique became erect with hormonal emotion to target me with photoshopped abuse....! :/ I think I hurt Dave's feelings too or he saw an opportunity to be down with the cool kids and joined in as I'd deleated my account. Wasn't really a knee jerk reaction, but more of a choice in not taking to their crack. Mind, Jill did defend me with a very emotional long thought out response by telling them she thought I was alreet...! ;) Nice to see familiar people still on here though as the other place had turned into a playground where their parents have just f#*ked off and left the little shits go at it.

I spent hours crafting that response. :lol:

Good to see you around again!

I know you did Jill. I felt my heart sink and the tears roll down my face as I read those 7 well thought-out words ending with laughter. It's something I'll never forget when the odds were stacked against me....

;)

Edited by Geordie Boyo