General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Could have made a boo boo!

Thought id wash the bed sheets today. Realised we had no washing powder left so used fairly liquid dish stuff. Whilst I was coming to terms with what id just done, I accidentally added dishwasher rinse aid instead of fabric softener. I have since also added fabric softener!!!!!

:bag_on_head:

article-1225942-071E5E96000005DC-980_468

"I'm getting something.......I'm seeing a little yellow and green chap......can you hear me?"

Wild-budgie-3.jpg

"Yes Stevie I can hear you, did you give up your season ticket? You haven't mentioned it much, lately. I'm still in purgatory or Boldon as its also known, I was a happy Budgie with a family till this happy looking Ginger man took me to his home full of excitement, that is until a week later when he still hadn't worked out how to house, feed and clean me, after he'd finished buying some garden stuff online he took me out to his new project, 'The Garden vegetable patch' where he then doused me in Rinse Aid and tried to set me alight before giving up and burying me in a small untidy hole which he filled up with what he thought was 'Shit-free' manure. I can't rest in peace till he turns his fucking spotify shite down. P.S. Tell my missus the bird seed is in the coffee jar."

Can't complain. Happy for all the dads. I know Boyo has a wee one and cat has her wee boy (although obviously she's not a dad ;) ). Who else is all parented up?

And balls to the cyclists. My town has turned into bike bellend central the last couple of years. Unacceptable behaviour.

What else has been happening?

Edited by JJ