General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

What the fuck is going on here? Is this a fucking stitch up or not? Jesus Christ

What made you think it's a stitch up in the first place? It's hardly the kind of thing you would joke about is it?

hqdefault.jpg

"G'day!"

An_Aussie_bloke_wearing_a_cork_hat.jpg

"Hi, it's Ken from Owstryle-ia!"

hqdefault.jpg

"Kenno!"

"I'm not really sure if Stevie has a tumour or not, think the Pommie Drongoes have been stitched up."

hqdefault.jpg

"Ken, it's really important when you've been up all night on the amber nectar that you don't post on Toontastic, mate. You'll only regret it in the morning and feel like a silly Cobber."

Thanks Guys!"

hqdefault.jpg

"No worries, Ken!"

hqdefault.jpg

"G'day!"

"Hi, it's Ken from Owstryle-ia!"

hqdefault.jpg

"Kenno!"

"I'm not really sure if Stevie has a tumour or not, think the Pommie Drongoes have been stitched up."

hqdefault.jpg

"Ken, it's really important when you've been up all night on the amber nectar that you don't post on Toontastic, mate. You'll only regret it in the morning and feel like a silly Cobber."

Thanks Guys!"

hqdefault.jpg

"No worries, Ken!"

OK. I accept it. ffs. I had hoped this was one big g-up. It isn't. Stevie has cancer. Stevie has cancer that he can beat.

Obviously on hoping for a very manageable outcome from Tuesday, Stevie. It's not my area of expertise by a long way but you know where I am if you need me to find anything out for you or want to vent.

Thanks for all your kind words. I've got a right hangover today, but I'm a lot calmer about it. I have a chance, I'm big, I'm positive and I've got all the support in the world from my friends and family.

Thanks again for all your patter about this. Hopefully I'm still here irritating people LM style in 14 years time when I'm 50.

Shocking news Stevie mate. My mates dad who's 60 had been forgetting things and getting bad headaches for the last 3 month. He collapsed at work 4 weeks ago and was rushed into rake lane. Diagnosed with a brain tumour and they said there was nothing they could do. Next day he was taken to the rvi who operated that day. He's back home now on the mend. Stay positive fella and I'll keep my fingers crossed for tuesday.