General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

They're astonished by my progress. They expected me in here for at least two weeks, but I have a meeting at 10am indicating they might let me oot......TODAY! it's like I've got two heeds but I don't care.

Nar fuck that. 6 month cabbage is more than believable with this so, I'm at 5 month and 30 days LEFT with this ;-). My memory is coming back. Pub names, the fact I haven't had an orgasm for 16 days, the fact I can't take another strike to the face ever, the fact Ken thought I was making it up and strikes me as a drunken workless failure with little to say and poor Australian teeth with regular red backs on his toilet. It's all coming back to me.

Nice one, being nosey and you don't have to say but what's the plan going forward treatment wise? You expecting a full recovery?

You've got Pardew's sympathy mate, he brought Obertan on yesterday to make you feel better about ye heed. :razz:

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

Nar fuck that. 6 month cabbage is more than believable with this so, I'm at 5 month and 30 days LEFT with this ;-). My memory is coming back. Pub names, the fact I haven't had an orgasm for 16 days, the fact I can't take another strike to the face ever, the fact Ken thought I was making it up and strikes me as a drunken workless failure with little to say and poor Australian teeth with regular red backs on his toilet. It's all coming back to me.

:lol:

Even Stevie with a brain tumour can see through Ken's bullshit. Get well soon mate

16 days, I'd say that was second only to CT but then I've just read the holiday thread and seen that he's whisked his lass down to London for a few days of capital banging and ham sandwiches. Talk it through with one of the nurses if it's bothering you, one of the male ones obviously, they might be able to offer some advice/assistance.

"Mr. McFaul, welcome to the clinic, I'm the surgeon that will be performing the hair transplant procedure, and-"

"Will I still be alive a year from now?"

"..."

"This cunt won't answer my questions."

:lol:

female-doctor.jpg

"Mr McFaul, I'm your surgeon, Doctor Split-Arse, there was a bit of a mishap with your documents and another patients, I'm afraid we've performed the wrong operation on you."

zqdYbDH.jpg

"What you trying to say, Doc? Give it to me straight, don't pull any punches."

female-doctor.jpg

"You might want to change your name to Stephanie."

See man, you're hard as nails (quite literally with Dr Splint Arse and nee jizzing for 16 days) lad, well chuffed for you.

Aye, not easy.

female-doctor.jpg

'Mr. McFaul, I'm just going to lean over and check your stitches'

cleavage.jpg

"......."

ScaryMovieCum.gif

Edited by ewerk

Canny Ework. :lol:

My world now revolves around Friday. Many thought I'd die during the huge op, the vast majority thought I'd be mentally fucked for life, many thought my memory would be gone forever, and the absolute majority thought I'd be in hospital a bare bones minimum of 2 and a half weeks. The huge op gets me out five days later. The main memory the place has of me is shouting swearing abuse with headphones in at the telly while watching Newcastle v Man City. I think I was 30% brain capable in the weeks and months leading up to the op, I reckon I'm 80% now. I'm alive. Many thought I may not be. Friday is my day now though, I find out if it was malignant. If it was its a bad result, means I may only have 2 or 3 years. If it's not I could live till my 80's. Either way I'm not going to die soon :) and that's cheered me right up. Keep your fingers crossed for me, we'll know more on Friday. My sister has just bought me a £42 cap so I can walk the streets. "NY" I look like some random prick observed with yank sport, but here cheers for all the nice words on here. I'm only mentioning this once more here, on friday, when I get good or bad news. My life has started again, my lass has jacked her Uni course to support me this year, I don't have a season ticket dragging me down, and I'm looking forward to life a lot more than I have recently. Howay Friday, be good.

The start of that post should be read by the bloke who does movie trailers. ;) "They said he wouldn't survive the operation. They said his memory would be gone forever. They said he'd be mentally fucked. This summer, Jimmy Nail is............ STEVIE!"

All the best for Friday, it's been a great result so far so fingers crossed.