General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

You'll only mention it once? Nah mate, wheel it out as often as you can mate. Anytime your lass wants you to take her to the shops, just agree, then just as you're about to go gingerly touch your scar, wince and wait for her to insist you stay at home.

Oh and "haven't had an orgasm in 16 days" why are you saying orgasm? We all know you meant wank.

The start of that post should be read by the bloke who does movie trailers. ;) "They said he wouldn't survive the operation. They said his memory would be gone forever. They said he'd be mentally fucked. This summer, Jimmy Nail is............ STEVIE!"

All the best for Friday, it's been a great result so far so fingers crossed.

:lol:

Aye Stevie, good luck man.

You'll only mention it once? Nah mate, wheel it out as often as you can mate. Anytime your lass wants you to take her to the shops, just agree, then just as you're about to go gingerly touch your scar, wince and wait for her to insist you stay at home.

Oh and "haven't had an orgasm in 16 days" why are you saying orgasm? We all know you meant wank.

Gingerly touch your scar and tell her you've just had the most awful vision and if you accompany her to the shops, a car will leave the road and pin you against a wall, but that she survives unscathed and should proceed to the shops by herself.

I mean you wouldn't shut up about being psychic before, this just adds to the story.

geruzuru.jpg

Ken. :lol:

Accidentally pressed the status updates button when looking for new content and came across what looked like Ant's version of Leazes' twitter, only to find a still-confused Ken looking for answers. :lol:

Ah, seems to be at the top-right on the drop-down menu where you access your profile etc. Didn't realise we had that function. :lol:

Still not sure where Ken's message comes into it though...

geruzuru.jpg

Ken. :lol:

Accidentally pressed the status updates button when looking for new content and came across what looked like Ant's version of Leazes' twitter, only to find a still-confused Ken looking for answers. :lol:

Is that legit? :lol:

I am on twitter but that isn't my twitter username. Another stitch up! ;)

Is that legit? :lol:

I am on twitter but that isn't my twitter username. Another stitch up! ;)

It's not twitter it's some sort of status thing on here. You must have just been mashing buttons in your drunken state. :lol:

Been sober for two weeks. That last time had some social repercussions which have prevented me from partaking in my favourite activity here unfortunately.

Accusing Stevie of lying about his brain tumour, the resulting pissed up meltdown and subsequent return with 'strewth, I better not drink that much again lolz'??

Look, in time that will be erased from his memory and all will be fine. So what's the fucking problem?!? ;)