General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Tbf, "a drunken workless failure with little to say and poor Australian teeth with regular red backs on his toilet" probably just about covers it. Though I assume Stevie meant "worthless" and his memory's playing up. ;)

Ken no disrespect but your country is thought of as being a warm skin cancer full of thick boring cunts with nothing to say who are ridiculously arrogant with a significant amount of unshaven fat drunkards. In your life time do you think you could change this forums view up that this scenario isn't what people believe you are on here. Scousers in the sun imo. My first experience of Australia was watching Prison CBH as a kid, I think Lizzy Birdsworth's looks, IQ, and ultimate life experience sums your pathetic nation up. I guarantee you've had unsatisfactory sex with a Maori Winter type too. Fair dincome.

Ken no disrespect but your country is thought of as being a warm skin cancer full of thick boring cunts with nothing to say who are ridiculously arrogant with a significant amount of unshaven fat drunkards.

:lol: glad you're okay man.

anfscd-lumberjack.png

heard of this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2722828/Hotel-threatens-1-400-fines-rowdy-Brits-caught-pooing-swimming-pools-disgusting-new-logging-craze-exposes-guests-harmful-bacteria.html

Travel experts say the troubling trend, known as ‘logging’, is responsible for thousands of innocent holidaymakers becoming infected with harmful bacteria

At least one hotel has issued a stern warning to guests after its pools were fouled several times, and reps for tour operators are calling the vile incidents ‘code browns’.

:sick::lol:

Ken no disrespect but your country is thought of as being a warm skin cancer full of thick boring cunts with nothing to say who are ridiculously arrogant with a significant amount of unshaven fat drunkards. In your life time do you think you could change this forums view up that this scenario isn't what people believe you are on here. Scousers in the sun imo. My first experience of Australia was watching Prison CBH as a kid, I think Lizzy Birdsworth's looks, IQ, and ultimate life experience sums your pathetic nation up. I guarantee you've had unsatisfactory sex with a Maori Winter type too. Fair dincome.

Not too interested what darts watching pommy bastards think of the country tbh. Unless you think we're racist. ;)

Prisoner CBH is long outdated man and long before my time. You should get your hands on Wentworth. A sort of a Prisoner CBH spinoff. Just finished the third season. Obviously much more socially relevant - the prisoners are a good mix of whites, aboriginals, asians, and, even muslim women with headscarves on (not main characters but extras in the background).

Glad you didn't bring up Neighbours or Home and Away anyway. :lol:

heard of this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2722828/Hotel-threatens-1-400-fines-rowdy-Brits-caught-pooing-swimming-pools-disgusting-new-logging-craze-exposes-guests-harmful-bacteria.html

Travel experts say the troubling trend, known as ‘logging’, is responsible for thousands of innocent holidaymakers becoming infected with harmful bacteria

At least one hotel has issued a stern warning to guests after its pools were fouled several times, and reps for tour operators are calling the vile incidents ‘code browns’.

:sick::lol:

:lol: Would've been even better if, instead of 'code brown', it was referred to 'DEFCON Marmite'. The dirty bastards.

Edited by Alex

Went to wor lasses mam for me dinner the day and collapsed at 1230, had a huge seizure, was completely fucked. Out for 10 minutes moving like fuck. Ended up in South Shields hospital for 3 hours, and they can't find owt wrong with me. We went to the Cleadon Inn had 4 pints and I feel fine, now, fuckin everyone in that club was a Sunderland fan. Ugly cunts. I'm getting there.

That's weird, did they give you a reason why it might have happened? Are you relaxing and doing fuck all btw, cos you should be. You've had your head cut open and a fuck load of stress to cope with, and you need to do fuck all to allow yourself to recover.

Went to wor lasses mam for me dinner the day and collapsed at 1230, had a huge seizure, was completely fucked. Out for 10 minutes moving like fuck. Ended up in South Shields hospital for 3 hours, and they can't find owt wrong with me. We went to the Cleadon Inn had 4 pints and I feel fine, now, fuckin everyone in that club was a Sunderland fan. Ugly cunts. I'm getting there.

Fucking hell, if that's what her dinner did to ya then you've got a ready made excuse to avoid the in-laws in future.

Hope you're okay man. Should you be drinking though? :lol: