General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Sorry about your Dad stevie - losing my parents is certainly the worst thing that's happened in my life and without having had kids I can't imagine anything worse.

Awful news Stevie, condolences.

On a brighter note, my wife gave birth yesterday for the second time - at home to a beautiful baby daughter, Sadie. She was a whopping 10 lb 6 oz. The Mrs was unbelievable. Awe inspiring, actually. I'm very proud of my girls.

Errr...Sadie seems favourite :good:

Which us canny in my book. It never fails to astound me the lengths parents will go to just to be "different" when it comes to kids names. One couple I know settled on Felix as an appropriate moniker for their youngest lad. A very good mate of mine had his eldest christened Oscar Achilles, good job for the Achillies bit as he's got two other fuckin Oscars in his class at school :lol:

Errr...Sadie seems favourite :good:

Which us canny in my book. It never fails to astound me the lengths parents will go to just to be "different" when it comes to kids names. One couple I know settled on Felix as an appropriate moniker for their youngest lad. A very good mate of mine had his eldest christened Oscar Achilles, good job for the Achillies bit as he's got two other fuckin Oscars in his class at school :lol:

Aye, the ones with kids whose names seem different are the ones who give them normal names these days.