General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Thanks. I was 8lb4 and everyone said I was huge, 10lb odd is about the same weight as Dr Gloom looking at his last pictures.

I'm 14 st 7 lbs of lean muscle.

B&Q- fuck off.

Not only have they made it ridiculously hard to buy a kitchen work top, one that I could see and very nearly touch, but not buy last Friday, but when I ring back this morning to see if they've managed the Herculean task of lifting the fucker down from the top rack over the weekend, as they said they would, they fucking haven't.

All this I could've accepted as run-of-the-mill uselessness, but the cunts made me listen to fake Coldplay whilst they had me on hold!

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

B&Q- fuck off.

Not only have they made it ridiculously hard to buy a kitchen work top, one that I could see and very nearly touch, but not buy last Friday, but when I ring back this morning to see if they've managed the Herculean task of lifting the fucker down from the top rack over the weekend, as they said they would, they fucking haven't.

All this I could've accepted as run-of-the-mill uselessness, but the cunts made me listen to fake Coldplay whilst they had me on hold!

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Take it to the bridge bro!

I'll be doing a dirty protest if the fuckers don't have one available for me to buy tomorrow. :lol:

Fake fucking Coldplay man!

They've paid some poor, desperate sod to go to a studio and pretend to be Chris Martin.

They should up in front of the International Court of Justice in The Hague for that.

I hold my hands up to not being a pet lover (while still opposing cruelty) but the number of articles referring to the Crufts "murders" really should have the journalists/editors shot.

Tough days like, but anyway thanks again the lot of you for all your kind words, I probably shouldn't have written it on here in the first place, but it puts your mind in a million places trust me. The funeral is Monday, and we'll all slowly move on once we've been through it. I'm carrying the coffin with my friends, hope I don't do a Dida against Lee Bowyer, Leeds v Milan ffs!

Anyway tough times, but after Monday that's it, I'm sure most of you have been in my shoes with this before, so you understand how deep it is. On top of all this I'm back on the chemo this week, plus I'm as heavy as I've ever been touching 17s and me fuckin beards come in ginger. Deserve a lottery win me. I've written me speech for Monday anyway, no swearwords at all, full of fatherly praise, but yes there's Ashley slagging in it surprisingly enough.

It was 10 years ago last week when my mam passed away Stevie. I didnt have the added stress of my own illness either. I think I posted on here when my mam passed away tbh. Its a good bunch on here so dont feel odd for posting it.

I am sure you'll do the lad proud. Good luck mate.

It was 10 years ago last week when my mam passed away Stevie. I didnt have the added stress of my own illness either. I think I posted on here when my mam passed away tbh. Its a good bunch on here so dont feel odd for posting it.

I am sure you'll do the lad proud. Good luck mate.

Sorry to hear about your mam. I'll be a lot better once Monday is out the way.

Medical people - I'm obviously on chemo this week, and other pish during the month, but for the last 12 days I've been coughing up phlegm, waking up in the night coughing, then although me voice is knackered, very little happens in the daytime. Now this sort of thing happens but not for nearly 2 weeks, what's the crack? Am I fucked?

Edited by McFaul