General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Sorry to hear about your mam. I'll be a lot better once Monday is out the way.

Medical people - I'm obviously on chemo this week, and other pish during the month, but for the last 12 days I've been coughing up phlegm, waking up in the night coughing, then although me voice is knackered, very little happens in the daytime. Now this sort of thing happens but not for nearly 2 weeks, what's the crack? Am I fucked?

Might just be a chest infection. Regardless, go to the GP, you're ill enough without throwing something else untreated into the mix

So, who wants to chat about something other than CSD? Seeing as we have no choice in the matter.

:lol: It provided entertainment for a while at least.

On another note:

I was looking over at NO a few days back, and came across some pretty good threads in their gold section. One of them seemed to be that they had some html code that displayed each poster's facebook profile pic if they were logged into facebook while browsing the site. Kind of like how you can display people's IPs at them in signatures from time to time, but that they're only visible to that specific poster (but the poster wouldn't know this and assumes that everyone can see it). Some people then used these as their avatars, etc :lol:

So each poster kicks off thinking that their privacy has been breached in some way and it honest to god looked like it was going to tear the community apart for a bit - death threats and legal action being thrown around everywhere. Quite possibly one of the best online pranks I've ever come across.

I think they accompanied the introductory thread for this with a link to the pic with the text 'how gay is this picture?' and they had some people posting comments about how 'they were just posing like that cos their girlfriend told them to' etc, obviously not aware that no one else could see the picture.

Not sure how well I explained that, but I'm guessing that a few of you will have been familiar with the thread. I understand that this is no longer possible though as facebook 'patched' the issue.

Mrs KCG is a teacher... the kids in her school have been going through an instagram phase of sexually explicit photos. ie. Wanking wednesday. It amazes me how thick these kids are.

Dear me. ;)

Mrs KCG is a teacher and was telling me the kids in her school have been going through an instagram phase of sexually explicit photos. Tits out tuesday, wanking wednesday and fanny friday. It amazes me how sexy these kids are.

:o

Edited by The Fish

Mrs KCG is a teacher and was telling me the kids in her school have been going through an instagram phase of sexually explicit photos. Tits out tuesday, wanking wednesday and fanny friday. It amazes me what Katie Jones of 4C can do with a cucumber.

Dirty bastard!

Had me dad's funeral yesterday and the piss up afterwards. I loved me dad, the wake was an amazing celebration of his life. It was an emotional day, but the wake was wonderful, we can all move on now.