General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

11147570_423140884525134_717965916852622

Answer:

First we need to figure out if Albert knows the month or the day. If he knows the day, then there is no chance that Bernard knows the birthday, so it must be that Albert knows the month.

From the first statement, we know that Albert is sure that Bernard doesn't know the birthday, so May and June should be ruled out (the day 19 only appears in May and the day 18 only appears in June). In other words, if Albert had May or June, then he cannot be sure that Bernard doesn't know, since Bernard could have had 18 or 19.

Following that statement, Bernard knows that May and June are ruled out.

Then, Bernard is able to know which month it is. So it must be either July 16, August 15 and August 17 (not 14th as then he can't know).

Since Albert subsequently can also be sure of the date, he must know it's July. If it's August, he can't be sure as there is August 15 and 17.

So the answer is July 16.

Further explanation http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-32297367

I still have no idea what the question is about.

Quite weird being on social media when someone you know in real life is trending. One of the most vocal campaigners against marriage equality in Ireland is also one of the country's most prominent Eurovision fans. As well as because he's a self-hating gay with a weirdly paradoxical set of opinions, he's apparently also getting stick because he'll be missing the referendum itself to be in the press centre at this year's contest. :lol:

He's an "urban contrarian". :rolleyes:

He's also a miserable old bugger who's probably bitter because nobody would put up with him for long enough to want to marry him. :D

But in all seriousness, he does at least have clear arguments to back up his stance, agree with them or not: http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/why-ill-be-voting-no-to-samesex-marriage-even-though-im-gay-30953906.html

He's an "urban contrarian". :rolleyes:

He's also a miserable old bugger who's probably bitter because nobody would put up with him for long enough to want to marry him. :D

But in all seriousness, he does at least have clear arguments to back up his stance, agree with them or not: http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/why-ill-be-voting-no-to-samesex-marriage-even-though-im-gay-30953906.html

I don't see marriage as an institution "which was established to support children"

Thought I smelled the bacon burning, but it was across the road.

837ac42418c9a1fec51925dec60aa0f9.jpg

2 fire engines, a paramedic and an ambulance there in what felt like seconds after I smelled the smoke. No injuries or anything, thank goodness.

Thought I smelled the bacon burning, but it was across the road.

837ac42418c9a1fec51925dec60aa0f9.jpg

2 fire engines, a paramedic and an ambulance there in what felt like seconds after I smelled the smoke. No injuries or anything, thank goodness.

Not sure one of my first reactions would be taking a photo of a burning house. :lol:

Hey, can people really do this survey for me? I'm 17 years old and as part of my Research Project I must conduct a survey of 30 people regarding coaching tactics. I'd be really happy if you lads did it :) Also, can you all please message me what you think of Newcastle's coaching tactics over the past ten years and more than 10 years ago?

Not sure one of my first reactions would be taking a photo of a burning house. :lol:

Thankfully my first reaction was to put on more clothes.

It was a bit cold y'see.

(I took 'em a cuppa because I'm a bloody good egg.)

Thankfully my first reaction was to put on more clothes.

It was a bit cold y'see.

(I took 'em a cuppa because I'm a bloody good egg.)

Good lad. Thought you'd been totally 'Londoned' for a minute, there. ;)

Feeling really annoyed i've just had to help my son (18) write a complaint letter to Corals he placed a bet an accumulator with them a few weeks ago. It was a 20 selection accumulator he placed £4.96 wich would give him a return of just over £73,000 if all of his selections were correct we have a screen shot of this. My sons been monitoring the bet over the past few weeks and up to now has 9 out of his 20 selections are right. As obviously he's starting to get excited about this he spoke to someone at Corals via live chat last week who confirmed that the return would be just over £73,000. Now a couple of days ago my son got an e-mail from Corals saying due to a technical issue the returns would be less than £1.00 per accumulator and because they'd shown the wrong returns they'd like to give him a free £10.00 bet. In the letter i've told them the free bet is an insult as the bet was placed in good faith and they set the returns. I've told them i'd like them to honour the bet with the returns shown or if they're not prepared to honour it we expect a damn site more than a £10.00 free bet. What do you think i dont even gamble so i'm not really sure what to do apart from write to them. Any help would be really appreciated cheers Trooper.