General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

As you're all dying to know....... :whistling:

:lol:

Was given a letter which stated I was going to be charged with gross misconduct which was a sackable offence. Anyway, went in last week, gave my side with plenty of anecdotes, plenty of evidence, dates, times, meetings etc then went in today to see the Area Manager, (prick-boy-manager's boss) and an HR lass who is new. Instead of the sack I got a minor warning and thanked for holding my hands up to losing my rag and putting up with junior dick boy. Reading between the lines and in the area manager's own not too discrete clues.........I've fucking hammered the nails in this cunts coffin. He'll be gone by the time the Christmas decorations come down unless he jumps first. Plus he's going to have to tread pretty fucking softly in the meantime. Looking forward to him announcing he's moving on to a 'new opportunity' before he's shoved. :lol:

Moral of the story; Don't take shit in the workplace, know your rights, keep a record, don't be a cunt and get on with people, but most of all..........make sure you get up very fucking early in the morning if you want to catch me out, ya fuckas!!! ;)

Well played sir! :lol:

Class HMHM.

Anyway I'll try not to mention what I've been through and what my lifes like again but I was just so fuckin pleased yesterday, thank you everyone for all of their kind words.

My potential future wife (if she pipes down when we're watching football) is doing the Great North Run, and raising money for organisations working night and day to help people who have serious brain cancer problems via justgiving. They're developing fast, so fast that in 10 years time brain tumours won't kill a fraction of the amount people who it does now.

If you want to chuck a fiver in, you're lovely people, but I totally understand if you put your money in the numerous other important charities in the world.

https://www.justgiving.com/steph-clark2

Class HMHM.

Anyway I'll try not to mention what's I've been through and what my lifes like again but I was just so fuckin pleased yesterday, thank you everyone for all of their kind words.

My potential future wife (if she pipes down when we're watching football) is doing the Great North Run, and raising money for organisations working night and day to help people who have serious brain cancer problems via justgiving. They're developing fast, so fast that in 10 years time brain tumours won't kill a fraction of the amount people who it does now.

If you want to chuck a fiver in, you're lovely people, but I totally understand if you put your money in the numerous other important charities in the world.

https://www.justgiving.com/steph-clark2

My problems not in the same league as yours, Esteban. Was worrying but, fuck it. Really pleased things could be on the up medically for you, wor kid. :)

Got me latest 3 month brain scan results yesterday, everything continuing to be absolutely spot on, couldn't be happier. 5 more month of chemo now and it's all over, hopefully for years and years. Heaviest I've ever been but wor lass keeps saying me derby's not big at all so that's good.

Excellent news. Keep on truckin' !

Got me latest 3 month brain scan results yesterday, everything continuing to be absolutely spot on, couldn't be happier. 5 more month of chemo now and it's all over, hopefully for years and years. Heaviest I've ever been but wor lass keeps saying me derby's not big at all so that's good.

Good on you Stevie. Hope the good news keeps rolling on.

These two fucking animals that have pushed a 32-week pregnant lass to the ground in London and kicked and stamped on her belly, killing her unborn child..... What the fuck is going on in the world?

These two fucking animals that have pushed a 32-week pregnant lass to the ground in London and kicked and stamped on her belly, killing her unborn child..... What the fuck is going on in the world?

It'll be the boyfriend or summat.

Unfortunately the world is full of despicable people.

For fucks sake I hope they got the cunts.

Horrifying. I always think this sort of thing involves drugs but maybe the world is just full of utter cunts.

A 20-year old man has been charged with 'child destruction' - what a horrible, horrible phrase :(

The young lass is critical in intensive care. Just unfathomable.

Horrible crime but I can see some legal twisting required leading to that awful phrase as mentioned by Cath.

I'd have no problem with calling this murder but that would open a can of worms regarding abortion and viability limits - of course 32 weeks is way beyond viable but if it had been 20 weeks say then it gets more complicated.

Again I'd be happy to argue there's a difference between a consesual procedure and deliberate "destruction" but it's a hard one.