General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I'm gonna have to get acquainted with all these dating sites soon. Getting divorced (not joking). Let the ritualistic toontastic flaming begin. :lol:

But aye this online dating business seems like a minefield/potentially amazing.

I'm gonna have to get acquainted with all these dating sites soon. Getting divorced (not joking). Let the ritualistic toontastic flaming begin. :lol:

Sorry to hear that.

Congratulations.

@@Meenzer, you're up!

I know loads of people who've met through internet dating, I met my lass through it. There's a big difference between the free ones like Plenty of Fish and Tinder and the ones that cost like E-Harmony, Match.com and that lot.

If you're after some revenge sex go for the free ones, if you want to leap straight back into a relationship, go for the pay ones.

@@Meenzer, you're up!

I know loads of people who've met through internet dating, I met my lass through it. There's a big difference between the free ones like Plenty of Fish and Tinder and the ones that cost like E-Harmony, Match.com and that lot.

If you're after some revenge sex go for the free ones, if you want to leap straight back into a relationship, go for the pay ones.

I've been following Meenzer's weight loss progress with some interest. :naughty:

I thought that might be the way with the dating sites. I haven't looked at all yet, but gathered from hearing things that the likes of Tinder and Plenty of Fish are mostly for getting your end away.

The excitement that will sweep over the single women of Newcastle at the news that a balding 40 year old accountant with a pacemaker is entering the dating scene though. SLITS. WILL. FIZZ.

Ignore CT's profile on those sites, he claims he's 22 and has massive tits.

He shouldn't lie about his age like that.

:lol:

And cheers btw CT. It's been a long time in the making and decisions were made a good while ago, so it's just practicalities to sort now. Like selling the fucking house it took ages to move into. :lol:

I've been following Meenzer's weight loss progress with some interest. :naughty:

I thought that might be the way with the dating sites. I haven't looked at all yet, but gathered from hearing things that the likes of Tinder and Plenty of Fish are mostly for getting your end away.

The excitement that will sweep over the single women of Newcastle at the news that a balding 40 year old accountant with a pacemaker is entering the dating scene though. SLITS. WILL. FIZZ.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I tried out a few of the dating sites. My advice would be to arrange the first meeting during your lunch hour or whatever so you can get the fuck outta dodge if need be. The false advertising is immense on those sites. You end up being very disappointed. Like Fish's Mrs.

:lol:

With your height and your income, girls will happily look past your total lack of confidence and, choking back the bile, tug you off in static caravan at Feather's.

Who gets custody of it?

I'm still living in it. She moved out back in September last year. I would stay but it's a bit too much on the mortgage to be comfortable, and it's also far too big for one person.

I retain custody of the cats too. B)

I tried out a few of the dating sites. My advice would be to arrange the first meeting during your lunch hour or whatever so you can get the fuck outta dodge if need be. The false advertising is immense on those sites. You end up being very disappointed. Like Fish's Mrs.

Hey!

She is not my Mrs yet!