General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I worked in Tunisia for a while when I was younger, most of the people are spot on. Speaking to some of the people who worked there after I left the general unrest has being ongoing for a while. Bad times.

27 tourists and locals killed on a hotel beach in Sousse, Tunisia. Horrific stuff

My friend is on holiday there and saw/heard this from his hotel balcony. The police shot one of the terrorists dead outside of his hotel reception. They're safe but shaken.

Aye incredible. I heard him on the radio earlier.

Also canny mental that this is the first time the Queen has ever been to a concentration camp.

She's part hun and Phil's sisters all married top Nazis...tricky...

Who is this cunt on the BBC2 Glastonbury show? I bet the hipsters were lapping this up.

Dunno but watched that fuckwit Evans on the one show...don't think he'd have been with us in early nineties jumping the fence into the Green Field :glare:

I reckon CT should take the Gem under his wing, take him to some of his old hot spots for tapping the fanny and use his patter to get Gem well in with the female species. It would be a scream, man. :good:

I reckon CT should take the Gem under his wing, take him to some of his old hot spots for tapping the fanny and use his patter to get Gem well in with the female species. It would be a scream, man. :good:

Reality TV Show material. One Man and his Pig, we could call it.

Sitting on the sofa with a can is the only way to enjoy Glasto. Especially now you can actually choose which bands to listen to. It's possibly the most chilled out I ever get without the aid of candles and the warm touch of Gem's ex giving me a nice deep massage.