General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

It's an indoor event. Deck chairs for extra seating, camping table for coffee table and smooth radio in the background.

Just realised were out of cheese as well. Got to have cheese cubes.

Sounds mint :lol:

Florence Welsh is a shrill posh bird, prancing around the stage like a poor man's Kate Bush. Never a Glastonbury headliner.

And tonight it's kanye :lol:

Dinner party last night some gym chimp kept poking me and play punching my arm....You can't really put a steak knife through someones neck during dessert I guess.

Had MrsP's business partner on the other side going on about her tough upbringing...I said it probably wasn't. "You're an Architect and white middle class woman in Germany...The worse you're gonna say is that your father didn't love you."

Delt wiv. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

I think that might be one of the exceptional circumstances where it's considered to be a reasonable reaction, actually.

Too many witnesses dear boy. A dark and dingy pub in any English town and it would be on. ;)

Florence Welsh is a shrill posh bird, prancing around the stage like a poor man's Kate Bush. Never a Glastonbury headliner.

I thought she was decent tbf. Although I am on record as falling hopelessly in love with her whenever I see her on stage. :lol:

I thought she was decent tbf. Although I am on record as falling hopelessly in love with her whenever I see her on stage. :lol:

Eeew, she's well rough man - stick thin and lanky with a big nose and a man's jaw.

She went to the private school near me where she was probably being taught a range of musical instruments from the age of 3. Ive no time for a privileged pop star.

Eeew, she's well rough man - stick thin and lanky with a big nose and a man's jaw.

She went to the private school near me where she was probably being taught a range of musical instruments from the age of 3. Ive no time for a privileged pop star.

You'd have the same problem if you thought she was gorgeous and made music you liked then?

I don't really get that like, if she was trying to pass herself off as a gangsta rapper or some working class hero then fair enough. But background is irrelevant if you're just putting music out, surely. It's about the talent and the songs, what her mam and dad do is neither here nor there.

I don't really get that like, if she was trying to pass herself off as a gangsta rapper or some working class hero then fair enough. But background is irrelevant if you're just putting music out, surely. It's about the talent and the songs, what her mam and dad do is neither here nor there.

Silver spoon musicians don't really do it for me. Her tunes are dull, her voice is shrill and annoying and she isn't fit. I don't get the appeal at all.

The rest of your argument makes perfect sense. The first bit, not so much.

Party, given her upbringing, I'd say her stage show is fairly authentic. :lol: Leaping about like a tree nymph and all that. She's not swaggering about like Liam Gallagher.

The rest of your argument makes perfect sense. The first bit, not so much.

Party, given her upbringing, I'd say her stage show is fairly authentic. :lol: Leaping about like a tree nymph and all that. She's not swaggering about like Liam Gallagher.

One of the reasons I find her so grating. The posh bird leaping act - lame.

And J - her music isn't even good, so I can't even give her that.

As far as being fit goes, you shouldn't have any bother finding a shag on Tinder Gemmill if you'd hit that.

On the flip side, the service from Glasto on iplayer is superb this year. So far today I have enjoyed sets from the libertines, rudimental, mark ronson and hot chip. I read a good review of the posh bint so tried but couldn't get into it.

Can't wait to see how much better Kanye is than what's left of those dinosaurs, The Who. The Who's live appeal came from Keith Moon having an overdose during 5.15, this will have none of that.

Sunday on the main stage looks awful like. Just about all from the 70s and none of them even the better acts of their day.

On the flip side, the service from Glasto on iplayer is superb this year. So far today I have enjoyed sets from the libertines, rudimental, mark ronson and hot chip. I read a good review of the posh bint so tried but couldn't get into it.

I have some really bad news about mark ronson...

:lol: Is this a privileged pop star alert?

Ronson was born at the Wellington Hospital, St John's Wood, the son of Anne (Dexter) and Laurence Ronson, a real-estate mogul and music manager.[4] His parents are both Ashkenazi Jews (their ancestors were Jewish immigrants from Austria, Russia, and Lithuania); Ronson was brought up in Masorti Judaism and had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony.[5][6] Ronson's family name was originally Aaronson, but his grandfather Henry changed it to Ronson.[7] He is the nephew of property tycoon Gerald Ronson. Through his mother, he is also related to British Conservative politicians Sir Malcolm Rifkind and Leon Brittan,[8] as well as Odeon Cinemas founder Oscar Deutsch.[9][10]