General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Belated happy birthday to Mini-Fist. How was the party? We had 10 kids and a magician over which was a lot funnier that it sounds. Have to also mention the milfs that are my daughter's friend's mothers too.

It was as you'd expect with a group of excited 6yr old boys- high pitched fucking mayhem. :lol:

I also played Blartwatch, unusually, the ratio of Milf:Munter mothers in his school year is about 70:30 in favour of the Milf,so birthday parties aren't all bad.

(He didn't get a tank, but seemed pleased enough)

I've been watching it. What a horrible, horrible bloke. And the thing is, he's being made to look a twat but it means nothing. He'll walk out of here at the end of this and they won't hit him for a penny of what he's pilfered, despite leaving thousands of people with their pensions in jeopardy.

Thank you very much. Some nice people on here. She was only 6 month older than me, she fell down the stairs, fractured her skull and died instantly. I'm gutted, and so are so many people in South Shields. RIP Sarah.

Thank you very much. Some nice people on here. She was only 6 month older than me, she fell down the stairs, fractured her skull and died instantly. I'm gutted, and so are so many people in South Shields. RIP Sarah.

Fucking hell that is absolutely brutal. All the best to you and yours Stevie. Life is indeed cruel as fuck.

Weirdly that's one thing I'm always really paranoid will happen to me when I'm home alone, because I'm so clumsy on the stairs. :( Really sorry for your loss, and hope things take a turn for the better soon.

Cheers mush. I'm buzzing, living with the ex has been the most toxic fucking thing ever.

Now I get to actually choose the decoration of the house I'm living in, for the firs time in 5 years

Cheers mush. I'm buzzing, living with the ex has been the most toxic fucking thing ever.

Now I get to actually choose the decoration of the house I'm living in, for the firs time in 5 years

Or, and this is just a suggestion, you put it to a Toontastic vote?

My garage door won't bastard open. I've kicked fuck out of it and it's wonky now to boot. Been quoted £85 for a bloke to break in :( FML

Standard operating procedure for such a scenario, of course.