General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I guess I can relate to that. I studied Chinese, lived in Beijing for a year, with the expectation that wherever I ended up, it wouldn't be Newcastle. Not that I don't like Newcastle tbf, it's a lovely city compared to some of the others I've lived in (Beijing being foremost among them) but even so.

I keep telling myself that I'm going to leave soon, but I'm still here and am about to buy a house. I'm fucked [emoji38]

You've got to do it early on imo. Once you lay down roots somewhere it becomes harder. Saying that, if you see yourself ultimately settling in this country, with the housing market the way it is, if you fucked off for 5 years, you might never be able to afford a place by the time you come back.

I definitely missed out by not buying over here til I was 28.

i'll have a look at it next week, off the next two weeks (could do it today but cba and i'm off to wales on thursday)

did notice it working before and being a bit hit/miss, should be an easy fix (i think)

That'd be dead useful actually, ta :good:

:lol:

Thanks mate. She's after a Samoyed. Which look like a ball of fluff with eyes. Big enough dogs though.

Unless you've got eyes on the Iditarod, I'd not get one of these :lol:

"This playful dog enjoys vigorous outdoor exercise, especially in cold weather. Without such outlets for his energy, and without sufficient companionship to satisfy his sociable nature, he can be boisterous and destructive.

One of the brightest and most sensitive of the spitz (northern or sled dog) breeds, yet still demanding and independent, Sammies need consistent leadership and early obedience training. They have a jolly "sense of humor" and often exhibit it when disobeying.

The Samoyed barks a LOT, and some individuals have high-pitched, extremely piercing voices"

Unless you've got eyes on the Iditarod, I'd not get one of these :lol:

"This playful dog enjoys vigorous outdoor exercise, especially in cold weather. Without such outlets for his energy, and without sufficient companionship to satisfy his sociable nature, he can be boisterous and destructive.

One of the brightest and most sensitive of the spitz (northern or sled dog) breeds, yet still demanding and independent, Sammies need consistent leadership and early obedience training. They have a jolly "sense of humor" and often exhibit it when disobeying.

The Samoyed barks a LOT, and some individuals have high-pitched, extremely piercing voices"

... I'll try telling her this when it next comes up. I don't much fancy the idea of something that barks incessantly.

A couple I know bought a husky type thing and what a fucking little cunt it was. They got rid it was that bad.

I've heard huskies are really challenging dogs, aye.

i'll have a look at it next week, off the next two weeks (could do it today but cba and i'm off to wales on thursday)

did notice it working before and being a bit hit/miss, should be an easy fix (i think)

Yeah, it sort of worked last time I tried. it went to 10 seconds or so prior to the time I put in, rather than from the beginning. Seems flakey.

I've heard huskies are really challenging dogs, aye.

Huskies are my favourite dogs (I love how evil they look) but I couldn't even entertain the idea of getting one while working all day. :(

My brother in law has a shih tzu and it's one of the most stupid dogs I've ever met. Absolutely thick as shit. :lol: Cute though, granted.

My OnePlus Two has no fucking sound after an OS update. Not impressed :(

Is it connected to a Bluetooth headset/earphones and you haven't realised? - I did that the other week when trying to phone someone with headphones in my bag.

That's easily fixed, just buy an iPhone.

I've had 2 iPhones. Both developed serious hardware issues which rendered them inoperable. Never had a major problem with my HTCs .

Point is, they're all the same, cheap foreign manufactured rubbish. It's laughable to think iphones are a superior product though.

So, the last few days fly count is approximately this:

1, 3, 35, 200ish, 107, 32.

Am guessing the worst has passed for this fledgling, more than twice as bad as its earlier sibling. Please God another one doesn't fall down the chimney. Chimney guy booked for first week in September.