General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Aye I've tried that. Seems like it's fucked.

Sound works when I have ear phones in though.

I had a load of trouble when mine upgraded to Android 6 - when it rebooted after install it was complete fucked and kept rebooting.

I had to root it, download a few other bits of software and reinstall the previous version. It turned out it couldn't cope with me having swicthed off/disabled Google Plus - once I renabled that on the restored version and upgraded again it was fine.

I'd check all the Google stuff is enabled and if you find anything disabled, consider going down the same path as me.

Decent phone apart from that though.

I had a load of trouble when mine upgraded to Android 6 - when it rebooted after install it was complete fucked and kept rebooting.

I had to root it, download a few other bits of software and reinstall the previous version. It turned out it couldn't cope with me having swicthed off/disabled Google Plus - once I renabled that on the restored version and upgraded again it was fine.

I'd check all the Google stuff is enabled and if you find anything disabled, consider going down the same path as me.

Decent phone apart from that though.

Do you have a guide on this @@NJS?

I opened a ticket and they cant get to me until next week FFS and then I have to book a time slot.

Hi from the Peruvian Amazon. It's nearly 5pm, 33 degrees and about 90% humidity. Since Thursday we've mixed about a ton of cement by hand in 34 degree heat, built 4 walls, given 4 English lessons to children from the barrios (slums) nearly died twice travelling on motocarros, been followed by at least 30 street dogs a la The Littlest Hobo, been for Sunday lunch at the home of the British Consul and only been bitten by 2 mosquitos. Have no idea what is generally going on in the western world, but hope all is well. Will post some pics at some point and want to say a massive thanks to those who donated. The poverty is on a scale that I can't really put into words, save to say that most of the children I've been teaching will have lunch at school and probably won't eat until the following day. It's a humbling place to be. Take care, you lot.

Haven't been offered coke yet. We had the chance to buy 250 dodgy cigs from a mystical figure outside where we're staying - he wanted s/3 for them which is about 75p. And we're in the ayahuasca centre of the world, so the local Karma Cafe (real name) does very good business. South America does drugs on a spectacular level - unlike their internet connections!

Went to that there London at the weekend for a Wedding. The Wedding was in Mayfair with reception at Muswell hill. Looked at the local estate agent. Fuck me. How do people live around there? Like 'normal' people, i.e people who work in Tesco etc?

Getting the train back from Leeds to London, checked my ticket and realised that, because I'm an idiot, I'd bought a ticket for the 21st of August, instead of the 7th.

Had to pay £120 and hang around at the station for another 30 minutes. While I'm dossing about, I check the price if I'd bought it online; £90.

It's my own fault, but fuck me the train companies are bandits, aren't they? :lol:

On the bright side, it means I have a ticket for the weekend of the 21st already, but when I realised it was like Tyson just unloaded his best shot on my gut.

That's right Dave. Now shut your face.

Are you having a stroke? What's that mnemonic, FIRE?

Shit, Cath's abroad as well, we'll have to send J69 round, he's the closest thing to a proper medical professional, isn't he?