General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

if i was ever unfortunate enough to have this happen, i'm not sure i'd be running to sell the story to the papers :lol: 

and she called an ambulance for it. jesus wept

Emma Phillips, a mother of one from Wallasey, Merseyside, first thought boyfriend Lee had hidden the vibrator under a pillow as a prank.

:lol:

So....she didn't realise she had a vibrating dildo crammed up her turd-cutter?

She must have a hoop like a whale sharks mouth.

Also, barbecue tongs :lol:

He's having a laugh there, it's nigh impossible to pick up a sausage with them in normal use, never mind retrieve a Mandingo from up the Tocky Locker.

[emoji38]

So....she didn't realise she had a vibrating dildo crammed up her turd-cutter?

She must have a hoop like a whale sharks mouth.

Also, barbecue tongs [emoji38]

He's having a laugh there, it's nigh impossible to pick up a sausage with them in normal use, never mind retrieve a Mandingo from up the Tocky Locker.

:)

Where does "Tocky locker" come from?

She'll have been paid for the story. Probably not by the Metro, but quite possibly by the assorted women's magazines that live for this stuff.

I know but still. Like Gemmill mentioned previously she might as well give up training to be a teacher now. You probably get about a grand max for selling your story to the likes of Take a Break (or Take a Dump, as my mate calls it).

I know but still. Like Gemmill mentioned previously she might as well give up training to be a teacher now. You probably get about a grand max for selling your story to the likes of Take a Break (or Take a Dump, as my mate calls it).

A grand for the story, a couple of paid tv appearances to "put her story across". Also, she doesn't strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer.

apt in this case

And she's probably done the nation's youth a favour in forfeiting that career path.

Unless she was training to be a personal development/sex education/whateverthefuckit'scalledinengland teacher.

The future of English females will be sorely lacking without her backdoor wisdom and tribulations!