General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Posted a bit about being depressed every now and again a couple of weeks ago and probably undersold how bad it was.

Used it as a bit of a first step in a way to see how it would be to actually admit it to myself, and see how the reaction would be in a place where (no disrespect :lol: ) it really didn't matter.

The responses were great and helped me build up the courage to admit I might have a problem to my family and friends.

Going to a regular drop in session now and feeling a lot better already for it all not being in my head.

So thanks for all those that responded and I encourage anyone else who's struggling through anything to just tell someone, anyone about it. Even strangers online to start off with.

Anyway, continue :lol:

That's good news, mate. Congratulations on having the courage to do something about it. It's a corny old line but a problem shared is a problem halved. It's no good keeping this stuff to yourself. All your mates and family would want to help anyway.

Posted a bit about being depressed every now and again a couple of weeks ago and probably undersold how bad it was.

Used it as a bit of a first step in a way to see how it would be to actually admit it to myself, and see how the reaction would be in a place where (no disrespect :lol: ) it really didn't matter.

The responses were great and helped me build up the courage to admit I might have a problem to my family and friends.

Going to a regular drop in session now and feeling a lot better already for it all not being in my head.

So thanks for all those that responded and I encourage anyone else who's struggling through anything to just tell someone, anyone about it. Even strangers online to start off with.

Well done for taking the steps mate, that's half the battle. Good luck with it.

Glad you've taken steps mate, echo the sentiments that it's always a good idea to talk it through with someone. Be it people invested in your well being, or the drop in sessions you're going to.

Good on you, it's amazing what difference it can make just saying things out loud and having them bounced back at you. Hope things carry on moving in the right direction :good:

Alreet, man, FFS, no need to go on about it!

;)

Pleased you've got a bit of help, mate. Things definitely seem worse if you keep it bottled up. :good:

Good man, Uncle Juice. Glad to hear you're doing something to improve your situation, and if you need to spill to some strangers online again, then have at it.

Nosy bastard

Very random but if you're on Twitter and have a look at @NHS it being taken over by several healthcare professionals across the UK to highlight various aspects of the NHS and it's work. This week it's being run by my colleague Angela from our theatre department at the QE. Have a look and see what we do..

Very random but if you're on Twitter and have a look at @NHS it being taken over by several healthcare professionals across the UK to highlight various aspects of the NHS and it's work. This week it's being run by my colleague Angela from our theatre department at the QE. Have a look and see what we do..

So I'm paying her wages to play on Twitter?  PRIVATISE! 

;)

I was going to be in the chronicle yesterday talking about alcohol related violence in A&E over Xmas. I ended up having to do interviews instead though, gutted :(

Fame and fortune denied!

Just goes to show how stupid the phrase MSM is to lump everything together with that organization.

My view is the the phrase MSM has been pushed by the Russian and Chinese media to undermine the broadly free western press as the main threat to their own information war.

Just goes to show how stupid the phrase MSM is to lump everything together with that organization.

My view is the the phrase MSM has been pushed by the Russian and Chinese media to undermine the broadly free western press as the main threat to their own information war.

I broadly agree with that. Fwiw I'm mostly just throwing it around because people expect me to.

That said, Murdoch genuinely is the literal mainstream, and this move genuinely is a concern.

Conditioned by western propaganda tbh. Open your eyes