General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I would have paid to see him have his jaw snapped

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=396117274057247&id=296881213980854

Are charvas ever going to change? Honestly they dress, act, and even speak in the same way as when I was a kid, it's like a particularly low sub-species where they're never changing with the times even within their group. That kid is wearing pants tucked into white socks with boots on and a mera peak style coat, Buzzcocks was wearing the same shite in his videos yonks ago.

Are charvas ever going to change? Honestly they dress, act, and even speak in the same way as when I was a kid, it's like a particularly low sub-species where they're never changing with the times even within their group. That kid is wearing pants tucked into white socks with boots on and a mera peak style coat, Buzzcocks was wearing the same shite in his videos yonks ago.

Morlock like devolution.

Morlock like devolution.

:lol:

One of my old favorites is when they'd call you a radgy, "here man ya fuckkin radgy" when they were in fact the fucking radgy. I used to go to a fairly rough gym that was full of them, their stories were immense tbh. Hell of a lifestyle really.

finished his training so was on the phones for his first call today...his very first call ended up with a guy who when he heard he wasn't getting an appeal said he was going kill himself and hung up.

kid brother did the steps about reporting it etc, when someone went to check he apparently had went through with it but the noose snapped and he broke his leg from the fall and was in hospital.

I hope he doesn't think a broken leg is a good reason not to work?

Seriously, what an awful job your brother has. Hope he copes okay.

I've got about 40 blu rays I want rid of. Tried scanning them into Music Magpic.

First 2:

Prometheus Blu Ray £0.47

Tron Legacy Blu Ray £0.20

Robbing cunts :lol: I'd have been happy with a quid each

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

Had the most random day

Couple of days back there was a suggested picture that cropped up on my Instagram of someone's tattoo that said 'fuck Donald Trump' from a tattoo shop in Gateshead. It was funny so I reposted it.

I was at an NHS conference in London today and went to the pub after with a couple of colleagues while we waited for the train home. On the table next to us was a random lass who turned out to be from Chester Le Street, also a mental health nurse and the picture on Instagram was the tattoo on her leg :lol:

79ABCFB6-5AB7-412C-9DC0-6E4EE735832C_zps

Renton's fucking magic

He wears a magic hat

He had a normal window,

But he thought 'no, fuck that'

He bought a stain glass window

For his Whitley Bay address

Aaaand every time we bring it up

He'll say he couldn't care less.

I've taken up the hover board.

CT flounced again and hasn't been seen for about 6 months.

Fish's posts are still long.

Parky is still off his tits.

Not too much else I can think of.