General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

9/10 - Undone by Richard Harris.

I must have got the same answers as you're's

Edited by The Fish

One wrong on that grammar test and I disagree with their ruling obviously.

Full marks for Fish and Alex too, and I will fight to the death anyone who says otherwise. <_<

Anyone seen Parky today?

http://imgur.com/gallery/EQtvA

He was my man servant. Disappeared last year at Ascot. Got a couple of cryptic notes from him via the local supermarket message board. Jorge for the last fucking time I will not exchange 'Queen is Dead' for 'The Dukes of Hazard' on VHS. His revenge has more or less shut down the Guardian comments section on every key article.

Edited by Park Life

He was my man servant. Disappeared last year at Ascot. Got a couple of cryptic notes from him via the local supermarket message board. Jorge for the last fucking time I will not exchange 'Queen is Dead' for 'The Dukes of Hazard' on VHS. His revenge has more or less shut down the Guardian comments section on every key article.

:lol:  You realise you haven't posted this is the private encrypted forum, right?

:lol: :lol:

???

I've noticed a few young'uns think this bloke is a figure of fun. Need to have a new 'yer da' tagline.

See 'yer live at home, daft young'un' is taking the piss out of that Barnes bloke again.