General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

13 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

We have an easement on our land.  It was put in place when the houses were built but the purpose it was put there has never been used.

People buying our gaff wants assurances that its redundant.  If its over 12 years or so with nobody going on the land who have access via the easement apparently it is dead.  The Solicitor wants to speak to the estate agent who sold us it.

I've sussed it, i know where it is.

You left it at the solicitor's office, next to coffee machine.

It could also be, a long shot of course. It could also be a figment of your imagination and it didn't really happen.

This is very common among internet warriors like your good self.

Maybe, just maybe..IT'S BEHIND YOU 

Just now, Rayvin said:

... mate, I think you've confused KD with wykiki.

Also stop drinking and posting ffs :lol:

Shut up, he finally became interesting.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2017 at 11:00 PM, wykikitoon said:

Its on the Land Registry, but we were open with the buyer and told them about it.  She works for the estate agent who are selling our house too.

She seems fine, but her old man is buying the house for her and he is a 'developer' and had his 'fingers burnt' before with an easement apparently.  Solicitors sound like they have it all sorted now thank fuck.

Our neighbours have never used the easement to get to their back yard.  I.e they have never come onto our land.  The old guy next door has lived here all his life and said he can never recall anyone using that easement even before we moved in.

Neighbors nicked 2 feet of my mams garden when they rebuilt their wall. I had to send the boys round.

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I've got a big, fuck off bruise on my calf and can't remember even injuring it. Am I going to die?

If it doesn't fade after a few days then probably - symptom of leukaemia.