General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I think the key thing to a message board is if you've got something to say, say it.  If you haven't, say fuck all.  There's lots of people with thousands of posts on here and you look forward to them posting because they're genuinely good crack.  Funny and interesting.  Ewerk can be nasty especially towards me, but he's a funny cunt so is a big part of this board.  However you look at certain people with nearly as many posts as a Newcastle home crowd and it's difficult to find one where you'll laugh, find interesting, or read more than one sentence out of 50.  That's why I hardly post now, I can't be arsed anymore, but the odd poster who can be arsed and posts far far far far too much, spoil football forums.  You go on another clubs forum, and you think "there's the cunt even on here!".  It's a shame.

19 minutes ago, McFaul said:

I think the key thing to a message board is if you've got something to say, say it.  If you haven't, say fuck all.  There's lots of people with thousands of posts on here and you look forward to them posting because they're genuinely good crack.  Funny and interesting.  Ewerk can be nasty especially towards me, but he's a funny cunt so is a big part of this board.  However you look at certain people with nearly as many posts as a Newcastle home crowd and it's difficult to find one where you'll laugh, find interesting, or read more than one sentence out of 50.  That's why I hardly post now, I can't be arsed anymore, but the odd poster who can be arsed and posts far far far far too much, spoil football forums.  You go on another clubs forum, and you think "there's the cunt even on here!".  It's a shame.

Good post, mate.

38 minutes ago, McFaul said:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

There'll be no extra holiday for it will there?

Anyway, he's done well for a ginge.

:lol:

Will there fuck.  Bell ends on 5Live saying it will most probably be a low key affair.  May will be throwing fucking cash at it to deflect the shite from her lot.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

They're usually on a sarrida anyway aren't they?

When the other doyle got married there was a bank holiday.

If there's not we'll just have to wait till the Queen dies. Tick. Tock.

Just now, Tom said:

When the other doyle got married there was a bank holiday.

If there's not we'll just have to wait till the Queen dies. Tick. Tock.

Was there? No idea tbh. Harry seems ok like.

39 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What exactly did you do to Stevie :lol:

Nowt, he's just trying to have a pop at someone he thinks is an easy target because he's a bit of a bellend. He did it before he flounced. Well the latest flounce anyway.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

It's just so random to throw it out there with zero context though :lol:

Maybe the water in Sunderland's made him a bit zany?