General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I must be doing something right then.

That is a classic bait and switch post from Stevie...He attacks a perceived weaker member and holds out cake to stronger one only to let fly when your guard is down. :razz:

Edited by Park Life

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Did you read that in the manner of Attenbrough?

Hah :lol: 

"Threatened by Stevie the fish moves back into its shell, a hastily purchased & expensive to maintain BMW 1 series"

• Like 3

Stevie left because the board evolved to the point most on here are sensible, left leaning and tolerant. Everything he dislikes

10 years ago he used to get a laugh off wacky and SO for being a casual racist/sexist. When people started calling him out on it that didn't marry up with his perceived image of himself as Steve Marshall Baines, local celebrity NUFC fan so he did a bunk. Weldy massages his ego on twitter instead now 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Stevie left because the board evolved to the point most on here are sensible, left leaning and tolerant. Everything he dislikes

10 years ago he used to get a laugh off wacky and SO for being a casual racist/sexist. When people started calling him out on it that didn't marry up with his perceived image of himself as Steve Marshall Baines, local celebrity NUFC fan so he did a bunk. Weldy massages his ego on twitter instead now 

libtard

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Did you read that in the manner of Attenbrough?

When the herd makes a break for it the Fish is left lolloping behind his splay footed gait no advantage in the chase. :razz:

Edited by Park Life

37 minutes ago, McFaul said:

J69. I'm nee Ruel Fox, the same as deep down you're no Ryan Giggs.

Anyway, me heeds all over on days like this as I get me latest cancer results tomorrow.

I've no idea what that means but good luck for tomorrow

28 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I've no idea what that means but good luck for tomorrow

New age football fans wouldn't realise Ruel Fox was right wing and Giggs was left.  Thanks for the good luck wishes though.

15 hours ago, Tom said:

Hah :lol: 

"Threatened by Stevie the fish moves back into its shell, a hastily purchased & expensive to maintain BMW 1 series"

:lol: