General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

2 minutes ago, Ant said:

did you try them after? are they like bmw, where they only fire 1 in 5 and only when the lights are on, be surprised the amount of people who don't know that but work with cars.

Aye they're like that, only fire every so often. Didn't charge me anything to 'fix' it like, reckoned it must have been a blockage but think he was saving face, but it's the first time it's ever failed and shows up on it's history now. Bell end.

13 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

What a shit show. Got an advisory for slight exhaust leak and when I turn up the backbox has detached from the mid pipe on one side. It clearly wasn't that bad when I took it on because I can now hear the two parts vibrating off each other so theyve obviously been pulling at it.

To make things worse the mileage on my car is 68000 and directly underneath the mileage there's a trip reading of displayed as 8023.4. The stupid fucking cunt wrote the mileage in my service book as 80234. So i pointed it out and he's had to fuckin tip ex it out. Car now looks clocked.

Maybe the mechanic doesn't like road hogs :icon_lol:

In keeping with the time honoured traditions of TT, I feel I ought to inform you scurvy cunts that I sold my house today. 

Only put it on the market last week, so I’m fairly chuffed. 

I’ll keep you all minutely updated with every single detail of my experiences moving in to my new gaff, as and when it happens. 

I just know you’re all fighting the urge to crack one off from the sheer anticipation. 

• Like 1

On 08/12/2017 at 5:15 PM, strawb said:

Hahahahaha BIJOU! Fish mate, don’t go. If you come out without hepatitis you have been warned.

What a glittered turd that place was. Was due to be getting a cab back to Altrincham with a couple of people, and I was itching to leave by about eleven. 00:30 rolls by and I finally get the "No, we're going to stay a bit longer you just go on without us." which means I can fucking bolt.

So glad to get out of that shit hole I even tipped the Cab £3 like I'm Jay fucking Gatsby :lol: 

On 09/12/2017 at 10:30 PM, Monkeys Fist said:

In keeping with the time honoured traditions of TT, I feel I ought to inform you scurvy cunts that I sold my house today. 

Only put it on the market last week, so I’m fairly chuffed. 

I’ll keep you all minutely updated with every single detail of my experiences moving in to my new gaff, as and when it happens. 

I just know you’re all fighting the urge to crack one off from the sheer anticipation. 

Any updates MF lad?

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Any updates MF lad?

:D

We’ll be moving in the New Year. 

Moving to a bigger 1940s semi, with a fuck-off big extended kitchen and lounge. 

There’s no chains involved, so as long as there’s no fuckery from the buyer, it should be fairly smooth. 

I was round there this afternoon drawing up a list of what actually needs doing before we move, and what pointless shite Mrs. F will be unable to function without. 

It was a pleasingly small list. 

• Like 1

Well, its -7 here, the roads are filthy from all the grit and my screen washers have packed up. Hoping its just frozen up and will thaw during the day or I am in for a ropey drive home from work.

I absolutely hate it, I hate that the roads are clear and gritted but people are still driving at 3/4 speed, I hate that I can't clean my windscreen, I hate that I have to leave ten minutes earlier for work and arrive ten minutes later.

I proper wish this cold would fuck off, bring back the rain.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I absolutely hate it, I hate that the roads are clear and gritted but people are still driving at 3/4 speed, I hate that I can't clean my windscreen, I hate that I have to leave ten minutes earlier for work and arrive ten minutes later.

I proper wish this cold would fuck off, bring back the rain.

:lol:

I love a good rant at the weather.

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Well, its -7 here, the roads are filthy from all the grit and my screen washers have packed up. Hoping its just frozen up and will thaw during the day or I am in for a ropey drive home from work.

Bit of antifreeze sprayed into the washer jets usually does the trick. (As long as your washers are part water part soap).

11 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Bit of antifreeze sprayed into the washer jets usually does the trick. (As long as your washers are part water part soap).

Nah, motors not turning.

I don't like to gloat but don't take too much pity. Beautiful night here at 23 degrees celsius, only sore point is that there is no sea breeze to speak of. Enjoyed a few prawns washed down by a Jim Barry Riesling.