General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

I'm angling to spend next winter in New Zealand so I don't have to deal with this shit tbh Ken

Fair play. It is cold there, and miserable at times, but obviously nothing like you get in NE England at this time of the year.

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Was -5 on my walk to work today, you tarts. I don't mind it really, considering there's very little wind. If that was kicking up, it'd be a March of the Penguins type caper

Same, I thought it was lush this morning walking into work.

Is there a more boring sports show in the world than BBC Sports Personality of the Year?

Also, even without the asthma medication allegations, would Chris Froome have stood a chance despite an incredible year?

Oh, just saw that Joshua didn't win despite being the big favourite. I had money on Rea and Peacock for podium places so that's turned out all right. Apparently Peacock beat Joshua for third by a whole 18 votes. :D

Anyway, even a couple of bets wasn't enough to make me watch the yawnfest, which I suppose answers your first question.

17 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Just got a cease and desist letter from my old company for slagging 'em off on Twitter :lol: Fuck. Off.

You saying anything libellous?

18 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Just got a cease and desist letter from my old company for slagging 'em off on Twitter :lol: Fuck. Off.

I, for one, think you should definitely continue down this line. I'm sure you'll definitely wind up better off than them for the effort.

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I'd already long-deleted the tweets in question tbh, it's funny that I've obviously gotten to them though. If they don't want to be called out for their behaviour they should change the way they behave. Cunts.

Spill the beans, you big tart.

Didn't a mate of yours work for ... ShitCompany PLC or someone. Why not tell us your friend's experiences with that company?