General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I think you'll find it was my fat younger brother with ill-advised fashion sense. <_<

But aye, I'd heard my episode's doing the rounds on Challenge again, I think it's already been on though thankfully. Hadn't realised they'd be using me in the trailer though. :lol:

We're you on something else as well Meenz? 

I remember your fifteen minutes of fame but didn't think it was the Chase. 

(I think I was going to watch the video link then got distracted) 

4 hours ago, NJS said:

We're you on something else as well Meenz? 

I remember your fifteen minutes of fame but didn't think it was the Chase. 

(I think I was going to watch the video link then got distracted) 

Just The Chase.

So far... :scratchchin:

On 1/20/2018 at 08:22, wykikitoon said:

Which of the plethora of fat fuckers were you up against? 

Not that I was in any position to criticise their weight at the time, mind, but I was up against the mighty Governess. :wub:

On 1/20/2018 at 10:53, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Meenzer had a shite team IIRC. Sure he made the final chase though. Got dressed in the dark as well, as I recall.

"They were all right really", "aye I did" and "I wish I had that excuse" respectively. :D

I didn't find it that bad on my own round when there's no real time constraint, but the final round just flies by and you end up standing like a rabbit in the headlights instead of buzzing in and just passing a question when it's obvious none of you knows the answer to it. Social pressure, there. Or just bad gameplay probably. :lol: 

Fucking hell, talk about first world problems. 

Sounds like a shit idea. I was reading about the prototype Amazon supermarket which automatically knows what's gone into your bags with the did of cameras literally everywhere. Very big brother to avoid a minor inconvenience and make more people unemployed.