General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

A few days ago I opened a second account using the name if my eldest. Last night it became apparent that MF had recognised it which ignited my curiosity as to how he knew. I discovered that the name was brought up on my Facebook wall on new year's eve which MF has obviously been reading. Though I am not surprised as MF doesn't seem the type who's going to forget an 8 year old boy's name so easily.

Edited by SpaceCadet

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Anyone ever transported paving slabs in a car and have an idea how many it’s safe to carry if spread out?

Seriously though, just have a think about if it’s a good idea, you plum. :D

5 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

A few days ago I opened a second account using the name if my eldest. Last night it became apparent that MF had recognised it which ignited my curiosity as to how he knew. I discovered that the name was brought up on my Facebook wall on new year's eve which MF has obviously been reading. Though I am not surprised as MF doesn't seem the type who's going to forget an 8 year old boy's name so easily.

I have an unnatural interest in dogs. 

Nah, it was the name you put in your post , Cwarr07. 

Have you paid the £100 you still owe to the SBR Foundation as a result of losing your bet over Gervinho?

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Seriously though, just have a think about if it’s a good idea, you plum. :D

I know it’s not a great idea but I’m expanding my patio and these are second hand ones that match. I need about 20 and am wondering if it’s doable with 3 cars. Unless anyone on here is a man with a van and can.

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Have you paid the £100 you still owe to the SBR Foundation as a result of losing your bet over Gervinho?

:lol: I’m lost. Is SC Cwar07 who has now moved to Birmingham?

I thought ginger quiff was Cwar07

29 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That got paid for me by the fans.

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: I’m lost. Is SC Cwar07 who has now moved to Birmingham?

I thought ginger quiff was Cwar07

We are all Ginger Quiff.

• Haha 2

If Colin Warris signed up he should be allowed to pick his own dp even if he's an attention seeking tart who blocks anybody who questions his dodgy information.

Also is Alsatian jizz saltier than Labrador?