General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

The wife has just spent £375 of her own money on a 'prom' dress for the eldest daughter. £65 for it to be altered by a  Turkish tailor and more money on shoes and a bag. I'm fucking speechless. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

This Americanised prom bollocks can fuck right off and beware any of you with daughters who haven't hit that age yet, I've another one three years younger. By then they'll probably have some added on more expensive bollocks to supplement the night the exploitative cunts. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The wife has just spent £375 of her own money on a 'prom' dress for the eldest daughter. £65 for it to be altered by a  Turkish tailor and more money on shoes and a bag. I'm fucking speechless. :lol:

Wait til she gets married!!!! :lol:

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I just can’t imagine it was anything more than a finger buffet in Wetherspoons for a man in such dire straits.

Sounds like a cracking night out, tbh. ;)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

This Americanised prom bollocks can fuck right off and beware any of you with daughters who haven't hit that age yet, I've another one three years younger. By then they'll probably have some added on more expensive bollocks to supplement the night the exploitative cunts. 

When did this become a thing? 

I'm dreading it like, although doesn't seem that rife here. My nephew lives near Stanley and it's a massive deal there.ore important than actually getting any qualifications unfortunately. 

14 hours ago, ewerk said:

Was it called a prom back then?

Yeah, I think we were the first year in my school to have one