General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Yeah that's the kind of thing I was looking at. Setting that on fireproof bricks within a.. dunno what you'd call it, a surround? a unit? Basically so that it ends up looking a bit like this

diy-outdoor-pizza-oven-kit-beautiful-woo

but with the pizza oven in your link within that arch.

or, if I can get help, this;

Odunlu-Barbek%C3%BC.gif

Sorry but :lol:

Even if you succeed in building this industrial contraption, you'll get about 3 days a year use of it in sunny Manchester. Glad there's nothing else more deserving to do in your new house. :razz:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Sorry but :lol:

Even if you succeed in building this industrial contraption, you'll get about 3 days a year use of it in sunny Manchester. Glad there's nothing else more deserving to do in your new house. :razz:

"Industrial contraption". It's a few small walls around some store bought kit, not the Wright Brother's infernal flying machine. 

The House is tickety boo to be honest, even have a stained glass window (it came with the house).

• Haha 1

If Fish doesn’t incarcerate a shitehawk inside the walls of his semi-detached pizza oven, in honour of Renton’s past trials with the feathered cunts, he should be run off this board with a flea in his ear. 

16 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If you make something even close to that size, don’t forget to make sure it’s got a solid foundation, there’s a fair bit of weight involved and you don’t want it sinking a month after you’ve built it. ;)

Roped in a mate to help, he's done something similar before and he's an electrical engineer so is used to working with unqualified builders :good: 

16 hours ago, strawb said:

If you have never laid bricks before that a very ambitious first go mate

Piece of piss mate, I'll spend the first 6 months on drawings and spreadsheets, the next 6 on procrastinating, then the final 6 on googling local builders who'll do it on the cheap ;)

Home made pork mince and chorizo burgers, spiced lamb burgers, mozzarella stuffed beef burgers and fat fat sausages.

I'm the King of Mince.

(Sorry @Meenzer )

Edited by The Fish

4 hours ago, The Fish said:

Roped in a mate to help, he's done something similar before and he's an electrical engineer so is used to working with unqualified builders :good: 

Piece of piss mate, I'll spend the first 6 months on drawings and spreadsheets, the next 6 on procrastinating, then the final 6 on googling local builders who'll do it on the cheap ;)

:lol:

A fucking sparky, aye, he will be well qualified for a found :lol:

• Haha 2

On an unrelated note, the missus asked her cousin who was finishing a minor fix the other day about a job you'd probably get a roofer for despite me telling her it wasn't a sparkey's job the week before.

Wife: (explains job).

Wife's sparkey cousin: "To be honest you'd probably want a roofer for that."

Me: See the source image

• Haha 3