General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Good luck with that @Howmanheyman:good:

I went for an interview with a company who makes pork pies a couple of months ago :)

interviewer: “tell me what you know about the role you’re being interviewed for”

me: “site services engineer, responsible for all services that make the plant function and operate efficiently, day shift only, 0730-1700”

interviewer: “no sorry we filled that role”

me “whut?”

interviewer: “yeah we took old Harry from the line maintenance shift team to fill that. He’s 60 now and wants a break. We’re interviewing for his role, it’s an insane “Panama” shift pattern, 6 till 6 days and nights with a call out rota for the same money...do you fancy it?”

me “....”

:glare:

• Haha 1

My grandad is fucking riddled with cancer. He’s 89 and had an amazing life but it sounds like he is on his last legs.

Got a good 3 weeks off for Christmas so going to spend most of it with him I think

Sorry Strawb, that's probably the last thing you need after the year you've had. You're a good grandson for making so much time for him though, it'll mean everything to him I'm sure.

15 hours ago, strawb said:

My grandad is fucking riddled with cancer. He’s 89 and had an amazing life but it sounds like he is on his last legs.

Got a good 3 weeks off for Christmas so going to spend most of it with him I think

Sorry to hear that, mate

16 hours ago, strawb said:

Sorry to hear that - you've had a tough year. 

Should be asleep since I have an early morning flight to the hot ATL. Hopefully see Josef and Almiron as a busted flush for this match. Let that then go on to spur Miguel here next season.

My nerves are getting to the best of me!    Pints up!   :drinks:

On 04/12/2018 at 13:23, wykikitoon said:

Offer verbally accepted B)

There'll be a happy donkey tonight.

On 04/12/2018 at 21:44, strawb said:

Sorry to hear that mate.