General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Also possible. But why did he even need the racial element of it? If it's made up bollocks, why not just say he went down to the pub and waited for anyone to start on him?

Well, who fucking cares anyway? Just another attention seeking celebrity detached from the real world imo. 

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Also possible. But why did he even need the racial element of it? If it's made up bollocks, why not just say he went down to the pub and waited for anyone to start on him?

Fuck knows, to make it more edgy or whatever in the current climate? Just filling in rapists is so last president. They need to black and innocent these days 

5 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Yeah idk about this one. I've watched the SJWs hop up and down with rage about totally stupid shit before but this one I kinda get it.

I mean it's not even liked he hoped he would find the guy - he assigned the sins of one black guy to -all- black guys, and wanted to kill one of them. The only possible implication being that if he managed to do this, it would restore the 'pride' of white people somehow. Moreover, he specifically asked the race of the attacker signalling that this would be an important component for him. 

Fair enough he's held his hands up and admitted it was wrong but that's the bare fucking minimum. It's a totally abhorrent way of thinking. And I like the guy in general but fucking hell..

I'm going to sit on the fence on this one and say anyone who's got a problem with what he said is a fucking moron. 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Taxi and private hire drivers to face enhanced checks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47205790

:CT: 

:lol: Fuck me, if you’re letting child abusers drive a taxi it’s the council staff who need sacking.

As for stopping those with “bad intentions”. :lol: How does that work. Artery getting Tom Cruise in with his minority report.

22 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Fuck me, if you’re letting child abusers drive a taxi it’s the council staff who need sacking.

As for stopping those with “bad intentions”. :lol: How does that work. Artery getting Tom Cruise in with his minority report.

Yes, they artery. 

Probably all in vein though. 

• Haha 3

I've started using the bus now I have moved companies.

Bus usually is spot on and a decent service.  This morning it was late and when we got on driver told someone the one before had broken down.  Fine, no worries.  I get in early so no great shakes.

Anyways, all seats downstairs taken and everyone is standing now.  So I get on and stand.  Then a lad gets on at the next stop, looks down the bus, then looks at me and says 'Alright mate, any seats up stairs?' So I said 'Aye, loads'  he looks at me with an odd look then goes up there despite being a few school kids stood on them.  He then comes back down and looks at me as if I have just shit on his cornflakes. :lol: Mate we are all stood up for the fucking laugh what do you think?

Bus goes past a few stops despite people being there as it's rammed.  A few people get off then an old dear gets on.  I ask a school kid if he can stand so she can sit down.  He looks at me with an absolute face of disgust.  Anyway, he stands up and lets her sit.  He then snapchats a pic of me and said this is the dick who made him stand :lol: I just laughed and he seemed to get really riled by it :lol: Yoofs man.

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I've started using the bus now I have moved companies.

Bus usually is spot on and a decent service.  This morning it was late and when we got on driver told someone the one before had broken down.  Fine, no worries.  I get in early so no great shakes.

Anyways, all seats downstairs taken and everyone is standing now.  So I get on and stand.  Then a lad gets on at the next stop, looks down the bus, then looks at me and says 'Alright mate, any seats up stairs?' So I said 'Aye, loads'  he looks at me with an odd look then goes up there despite being a few school kids stood on them.  He then comes back down and looks at me as if I have just shit on his cornflakes. :lol: Mate we are all stood up for the fucking laugh what do you think?

Bus goes past a few stops despite people being there as it's rammed.  A few people get off then an old dear gets on.  I ask a school kid if he can stand so she can sit down.  He looks at me with an absolute face of disgust.  Anyway, he stands up and lets her sit.  He then snapchats a pic of me and said this is the dick who made him stand :lol: I just laughed and he seemed to get really riled by it :lol: Yoofs man.

I'd think you were a knob as well there like :lol: I don't want strangers offering my seat out

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

I'd think you were a knob as well there like :lol: I don't want strangers offering my seat out

:lol:

Deirdre got on, he looked up from his phone, looked at her and did fuck all.  Little Tarquin wanker.

Think I'm with Quiff on that. Shaming people into giving up their seat isn't on really :D

I once had a woman (non pregnant, about my age + maybe 5) try to shame me into giving up my seat on a train after an 8 hour day in retail on my feet. No fucking way.

Having said that, i always give up seats to old people and tbh if it's a nearly full bus or train I'll just stand anyway for short runs.

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Think I'm with Quiff on that. Shaming people into giving up their seat isn't on really :D

I once had a woman (non pregnant, about my age + maybe 5) try to shame me into giving up my seat on a train after an 8 hour day in retail on my feet. No fucking way.

Having said that, i always give up seats to old people and tbh if it's a nearly full bus or train I'll just stand anyway for short runs.

I wasnt a twat about it and shout it out loud.  I just quietly asked if he could stand up thats all.

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I wasnt a twat about it and shout it out loud.  I just quietly asked if he could stand up thats all.

He should have given it up assuming he was a fit and healthy youngster - but you can be damn well sure he now won't next time :lol: Not that he likely would've anyway.

Edited by Rayvin