General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Were you a naughty boy? 

:lol:

It was revoked on medical grounds :lol: Spazzed out last year and had some seizures, first in 17 years.  Thankfully all under control now so should be getting it back soon.

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol:

It was revoked on medical grounds :lol: Spazzed out last year and had some seizures, first in 17 years.  Thankfully all under control now so should be getting it back soon.

Did you ever consider just not telling the DVLA? Someone I know was told not to drive a while back and just ignored it. I'm surprised that the system isn't more foolproof 

20 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Do they even check though? I can't remember any request for access to my medical files when was in an accident many moons back. 

Considering I was in hospital twice in less than a month they have it on file.

I am not massively car dependent so it's no biggie.  Would rather revoke my license and not put myself or anyone in danger.  

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Considering I was in hospital twice in less than a month they have it on file.

I am not massively car dependent so it's no biggie.  Would rather revoke my license and not put myself or anyone in danger.  

Oh I agree I'd do the same as you, but the NHS have it on file, not the DVLA. Just pointing out how easy to ignore it is and how unlikely it is someone would be caught.

On 2/12/2019 at 14:17, TheGingerQuiff said:

Do they even check though? I can't remember any request for access to my medical files when was in an accident many moons back. 

It's more about getting done for manslaughter when you plough into pedestrians having a fit

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ewerk said:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/02/15/upshot/british-irish-dialect-quiz.html

It placed me within 20 miles. Also noticed a fair few similarities in responses from NI and the NE.

Sort of right but a little vague for me.

Got that I'm from the northwest but shaded in basically all of it.