General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

"LETS GIVE THE PLEBS RETURNING JIHADI BRIDES... THEY'LL SOON FORGET WHAT A CUNTING LIABILITY JACOB REES MOGG IS AFTER THAT" :angry:

Basically, aye

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Am I the only one cynical about the timing of this story? 

Nope

Same with the shite about Prince Philip and his car 'accident'

Same with the shite about Prince Harry & William 'going their own ways'.  I.e charity wise, who gives a fuck.

Whats the odds on Bucket Fanny Middleton announcing she's pregnant again soon?

• Haha 2

Does anyone have any experience of selling autographs/memorabilia? 

I've got a bunch down from the loft and there's a canny few signatures there and fan club letters/pamphlets from all these actors. A lot of it was posted over from America and that so might be a rarity. 

Basically it's all shite to me, I like guitars and beer. There's Joan Crawford, Bettie Davies, Bing Crosby, Ingrid Bergman, some signed photos, some of them signed letters. 

May as well give them to a caring home*

*for money**

**preferably lots 

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

I'd imagine you may need certificates of authenticity to make them work anything?

I'm not sure tbh, the stuff ranges from the 1940s to the mid 1960s so I don't think they were handing them out at the time. It's all my late Nanna's stuff.

The only authenticity is probably the fan club cards and the envelopes which still have the USA stamps on and stuff, the letters are dated etc etc. 

It's not something I know a great deal about :lol: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex said:

I don’t know either but I would imagine that could provide all the evidence you’d require. Sounds like a pretty interesting collection 

Yeh it waste great to look through, especially the some of the actors were quite famous. There's definitely been a Sinatra signature and some Beatles signatures 'lost' or pinched down the years. Apparently they verify the Sinatra signatures via DNA :lol: 

Also this guy popped up, looks like the bloke that was Fish's Avatar for a while. 

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yeh it waste great to look through, especially the some of the actors were quite famous. There's definitely been a Sinatra signature and some Beatles signatures 'lost' or pinched down the years. Apparently they verify the Sinatra signatures via DNA :lol: 

Also this guy popped up, looks like the bloke that was Fish's Avatar for a while. 

That’s Ted Heath ( The Big Band leader, not the politician :D). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Heath_(bandleader)