General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

PETA steal and murder peoples pets.

They can fuck off.

Aye, I’ve lnown about their practices for a while. They’re a pack of cunts with utterly bizarre morals 

Hands up if you like dinosaurs. :yes:

Hands up if you like planet-wide cataclysmic events :spinwank:

Hands up if you like underdog paleoentologists who are cousins of Brian De Palma, Scarface director. :D

This article is for you. 

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/04/08/the-day-the-dinosaurs-died

( Student bonedigger finds a site which is a perfectly preserved record of the actual day the Chixulub meteor hit, its amazing). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So, April 1st, thought I’d have a quick gander at the BBC to see which article was the obvious pisstake. 

Quickly realised it must be this, which I thought was in rather poor taste by the Beeb, but couldn’t be real - no one is going to rename themselves after a cheeky slang term for your balloon knot, are they? 

Oops :D

I can't think of any chubby actors getting romantic roles, I mean apart from nigh on every American sitcom, Ricky Gervais, Jack Black, Kevin James, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Will Ferrell (harsh?). Unless he means straight romantic roles, rather than romcoms? In which case, I'd say it was his total inability to act that stops him getting the job, rather than his double chin.

no one wants to see that fat slob in a sex scene ffs, what does he expect? he should try spending some of his millions on a gym membership and personal trainer instead of whinging because no one wants to see his disgusting man boobs on the big screen. 

He wrote a hit tv series which was a comedy based around a romance and he didn’t even give himself the lead role. The fat, unfunny cunt 

• Haha 4

I've just been trying to think of a funny line or scene from Gavin and Stacey and failed miserably. It was turboshite. Maybe the only positive was Rob Brydon, but that's a slim positive. 

Literally don't understand Corden's success at all. 

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

How did he break America exactly? I remember a few months ago realising that he had somehow managed this and just being stunned.

Are licking the right people

27 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've just been trying to think of a funny line or scene from Gavin and Stacey and failed miserably. It was turboshite. Maybe the only positive was Rob Brydon, but that's a slim positive. 

Literally don't understand Corden's success at all. 

I never saw any of it at the time but have seen bits on gold since - I think it's not too bad (I like Ruth Jones) and think Corden is vaguely human in it. 

However my opinion of him had already been set by seeing him in other things like that league of their own shit and his chat show appearances - I think he's an intensely dislike able man to put it mildly.