General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

4 hours ago, Renton said:

I've just been trying to think of a funny line or scene from Gavin and Stacey and failed miserably. It was turboshite. Maybe the only positive was Rob Brydon, but that's a slim positive. 

Literally don't understand Corden's success at all. 

Even Rob Brydon is infinitely more funny now than he ever was in that show, mind you he never wrote it or featured THAT much in it.

18 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Can’t find the pet peeve thread but people calling holidays “adventures” I’d love to know how heading to the same places every other fucker does, on the same tourist guides around New York, constitutes an adventure. It’s a holiday, grow up.

and now over to @wykikitoon for his scheduled whinge.

Couldn't agree more.

Same as all this 'oooo life hack' fucking dogshite that's 'on trend' at the moment.

FUCK OFF

Speaking of mind-blowing, the first image of an actual black hole has been released. 

eso1907a.jpg

Granted, the image itself isn’t all that amazing, but the facts behind it are proper “woah! Dude!” moments. :D

Its 500 million, trillion km away, and is 40 billion km across. 

Fist Jr. was asking how big that is, so we got on astronomical distances, how massive they are etc.

Ended up with him working out how far a light year is in miles, from me telling him that it takes 8 minutes for the Sun’s light to get here. ( with a few pointers from me, but he did all the work :yes::D ). 

Aaaanyway, as big as this is, it’s still not as big as CT’s gunt. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They're making this shit up. Let's face it, who's going to check out their workings.

Plus thats clearly an out of focus photograph of a doughnut [\wolfy]. 

• Haha 1