General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

24 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I think it’s getting rapidly topped up with all the punters pissing themselves with fear. 

Were the lads that had the BBQ wi’ or baht ‘at, though?  

:lol:

I shouldn't laugh at half your jokes but I do :lol:

BBC cancelled  his daily radio London show a few years back and he slaughtered them for it, they've probably been waiting for an excuse.  Fuckin ridiculous thing to tweet what the fuck was he thinking but it's fair to say Danny Baker isn't a racist. 

Does he not associate monkeys with racism, or did he just forget her African American descent? I had forgotten the latter too. Principally because I passionately do not care about the royal family or whom any of them are fucking. If he's in the same boat as me, I can see how he makes that mistake. If it's the former then he probably actually is a racist. Although at this point, no one should ever use monkeys for humour like this. It's not worth the risk.

Edited by Rayvin

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Does he not associate monkeys with racism, or did he just forget her African American descent? I had forgotten the latter too. Principally because I passionately do not care about the royal family or whom any of them are fucking. If he's in the same boat as me, I can see how he makes that mistake. If it's the former then he probably actually is a racist. Although at this point, no one should ever use monkeys for humour like this. It's not worth the risk.

Baaaallz. 

Monkeys are mint. 

1463991480_obezyana-poziruet-na-kameru.g

Biazarrely I completed my NHS online equality and diversity training today. 

One of the questions was "if you overhear an NHS colleague saying "I'm sick of all these African's coming over here, they shouldn't get free healthcare" what should you do?"

The answer surprisingly wasn't "report the racist twat", but to tell them it made you feel uncomfortable and if they continue being racist to consider reporting it :lol:

• Jaysus... 1

I had to sit through similar. I couldn’t help but laugh when they got onto “micro-aggressions” it’s like I’d stumbled into fiat 500 feminist twitter.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Tom said:

I had to sit through similar. I couldn’t help but laugh when they got onto “micro-aggressions” it’s like I’d stumbled into fiat 500 feminist twitter.

“ micro-aggression”

200.gif

• Haha 1