General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

7 minutes ago, Ant said:

Tudor specials were great, they'd be on my list of crisps I'd like to see a return of, roast beef and pickle, gammon and pineapple

I think Tudor got bought by Walkers eventually,  

The jug-eared freak lovers also swapped the colours of cheese and onion ( which was, and always will be to me, green) and salt and vinegar (light blue). 

Wrong ‘uns. 

These were the best tramp crisps I had. Me and wor sis loved them. Only difference to the pic is the packet was blue and the flavour was vinegar and onion. Think my mam got them somewhere on Shields Road in the 80's. The pack was massive so was a sharing pack. Tasted nicer than they sound. :D

b5200b2c5d6b40874fb4b87331d2b047.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

These were the best tramp crisps I had. Me and wor sis loved them. Only difference to the pic is the packet was blue and the flavour was vinegar and onion. Think my mam got them somewhere on Shields Road in the 80's. The pack was massive so was a sharing pack. Tasted nicer than they sound. :D

b5200b2c5d6b40874fb4b87331d2b047.jpg

You and your sister, the "crunch experts".